Ever mine 4

Sonakshi in her office thinking about the will issue "Grandfather is not willing to give his wealth to his grandson maybe that Vansh Singhania may not be a good person i must discuss this with manoj uncle and ajay and then i need to decide whether take or not this case"

Sonakshi signed and started her work again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In another side suhana in school sitting in classroom and preparing for her speech.

As teacher came in she made the kids sit and started to call the children one by one for the speech. The topic of the speech is 'My Hero'. All the children spoke about their heros in their mind some said about the marvel characters like Ironman (Tonystark✨), some other about actors they like, other about cartoon characters like chota bheem and moreover one kid told about his father who was in army.

And now it's our suhana's turn. Any guess about who she talk. Ofcourse your guess is correct she spoke about her mom. When she started speaking everyone listened her because the way she expressed her mom is wonderful. And moreover sonakshi is different from other moms. After her speech everyone clapped.

Teacher asked suhana "Awesome suhana it was super but i want to how u choose ur mom for the topic because the topic is 'my hero' not heroine right🤔"

Suhana in brief said "Mam hero is
a person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievement or noble qualities it doesn't mean gender so i chose my mom she is good in all aspects"

Teacher "Very good suhana your way of thinking is awesome everyone note this point, no need to take gender in this talks everyone is equal both men and women and now clap for suhana's speech again"

All the students clapped their hands and suhana came back to her place while her friends praised her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other part of the city in the tall building named "Dev Industries" which is a glass covered building.

There were a tense atmosphere in the 12th floor room of CEO.

The employee were eager of knowing what is happening inside.Then one man from the room came out and told everyone continue the work.

Inside the room there were two person one who gulped in fear and other who is the PA of CEO.

The rolling chair turned this side to view to persons, anger was so much attached in his face.