Ever mine 9

Suddenly someone touched suha shoulder from back which made her shock.

She turned to see a man of 35 who is drunk. She saw the  surroundings it was the corner of the street and no one nearby her. She came to know something is wrong before suha tried to leave he tried to catch her.

Suddenly she jumped below kicking his leg and ran to some distance and saw him. He fell down of that small kick because he was drunk. He can't get up so he fainted there. Suha moved away from there and made sure he was not following her.

While she was resting herself someone again called her "Baby...!". Suha found some love in that call she felt that call reminds her mom.

Suddenly she turned to see a man of 29 with bearded face with slight tears in his eyes

Suddenly she turned to see a man of 29 with bearded face with slight tears in his eyes. Suha felt some affection with that guy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vansh was on the way to hospital. He was deeply in his past memories. Suddenly he heard a cute voice he felt something in it. So he turned to window to see who was that in the direction where voice came from.

There he saw cute little girl helping a grandmother 'That smile reminds me of someone who was that ? what a pretty girl ? helping strangers wantedly how cute, why was she alone ?' thought to himself looking at her.

He saw a drunkard nearing her he can't control himself he jumped out of the car and went to help her.

But that cute little girl consciously jumped ,kicked him and escaped from there. He got the anger of killing that drunkard but he left following that girl since she was alone.

When he found her resting he tried to call her suddenly a word "Baby" came from his mouth. He can't believe that he can call someone as baby because it belongs to only one person in his life.

Slightly there formed tears within his eyes looking at her. That girl reminded him someone. He felt affectionate with her.

Suha came back to conscious and smiled at him. Suha can judge a person easily she easily judged vansh as a good person.

"Hi uncle are u lost ? may i help u ?"  asked suha smiling

Vansh really felt his feelings calming down in her single line. He laughed at her and asked "Baby Do u think this uncle is lost ?"

"No not at all but it's my duty to ask u since u called me" said suha smirking.

"Yeah i forget for what i came for ? U are really a brilliant girl i saw u in that stop escaping from that drunkard i thought of saving u but u have saved yourself that's great" said vansh

"Oooh thanks uncle that's my mom's teaching she always says that girls should be brave and strong always" said suha.

"That's good ur mom's teaching are good. And you baby what's ur name?" asked vansh with smile.