Ever mine 5

On the outer city, in a bungalow the workers were worried and feared of something. One man rushed inside the house.

"What happened.?" asked kishore with nervous look

"Sir locked the door from morning he didn't open the door till now and he didn't eat anything" said one man.

"Sir we heard a huge noice of broking things maybe sir..." a women cut off her sentence because already kishore started to climb the steps.

He knocked the door but no response. So he broke the door with the help of workers of the bungalow. He saw a darkened room. When he switched the light he saw his only MD and friend Mr.Vansh Singhania fully drunken because there were lot of alcohol bottles surrounding his body. And moreover he was bleeding in his hand because he kicked the mirror and also glass pieces cut his forehead. Suddenly he took him to the hospital with the help of guards.

In the hospital they stitched his hand cuts and made his medical aid.

Docter asked kishore "what happened he is seriously harming himself if it goes like this we can't save him"

Kishore "sorry doctor we can't control him he is really overreacting what is the solution for this doctor..?"

Doctor "ok fine let's try to fix a psychiatrist for him i will look for the best doctor don't worry"

Kishore "Doctor will Vansh accept being treated" in a worry tone

"Don't worry kishore i will make him accept i'am doing all these for the sake of his late father" said Dr.Venkatesh in worried tone thinking about his dead friend who is Vansh's father.

"When will he wake up doctor ?" asked kishore

"Tomorrow morning u go to ur home kishore here the nurses and doctor will take care of him" said Doctor leaving the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side Sonakshi returned to house with priya and suha. She let them play and prepared dinner. After the dinner she made the both girls sleep in the room and left in search of manoj ( priya's father )

She found manoj in his studyroom and went inside it.

"Come sonu dear what happened ? do u have any confusion" asked manoj as looking into a file.

"That sir..." Sonakshi struggled

"How many times i ask u to call me pa sonu u r not following" said manoj taking of his eyes from the file looking slight angry at sonakshi.

"Sir i respect u so calling u pa is impossible u r my rollmodel and teacher i will take u always as my guru" said sonakshi with smirk

"Okay sonu don't start ur guru fame i have heard it several times so just tell me what happend and which confuses u" asked manoj.