Ever mine 12

At early morning, Ayush rushed to dev's house. He saw meenakshi doing household chores. He is also close with the women as dev respected her.

"Mah... Is Dev in gym...?" questioned ayush to her.

"Yes pa he said u will come this morning u go to gym i will bring u ur favourite lemon tea" said her smiling at ayush.

Ayush nodded and rushed upstairs to see dev doing severe exercises in the gym. He was sweating all over his body. It looked like he took bath. Ayush was shocked to see him in that state. He ran towards him and took his dumbles from his hand.

"Dev what happened why are u confused man...? " asked ayush

Dev saw him and got relaxed "ayush i was waiting for u finally u came, come with me i want to say a thing to u" pulled ayush to a couch on the balcony.

"Do u remember Sonakshi...?" asked Dev.

"What sonakshi🤔 the girl u loved seven years back in ur teen age right... What about that now why are going back to ur past memories dev" questioned ayush with slight confusion.

"My love is not teen age one i love her even now she is my angel u know that right... U even know i searched her everywhere after my studies i can't find her in that place even i searched everypart of that city. But now she is here ayush. I saw her she is more matured. I felt my love feelings even now. But..." Dev stucked immediately

"What dev u have ur feelings for her. Then just propose her.... Wait is she married now...?" asked ayush with slight jerk he felt sad for his friend.

"No but..."dev struggled to say.

"What dev she is not married then u should make her realize ur love don't waste the time man."said ayush slightly laughing.

His smile stopped on hearing a matter from dev "But she has a baby girl"

"What...!" Shocked ayush

"Is she a divorcee..?"asked ayush with sadness

"No she is a single parent" said dev

"Does she have an lover...?" Asked ayush

"Hey ayush just stop ur continuous questions

"Hey ayush just stop ur continuous questions. Are u showing ur CBI brain to me. I am the one who has lot of questions u are here to help me" said dev

"Yeah yeah i know that i am just confused just tell me the matter i will help u" said ayush

"Sonakshi is a single parent i know about she is not an easy girl she won't be cheated easily and moreover she has baby which is almost 7" said dev as he was suddenly stoped by ayush

"What seven years old baby...?" shocked ayush again.

"Hey allow me to complete ayush" scolded dev

"Yeah continue continue" said ayush with confusion in his face.

"You know right i saw her seven years back may be that time she should be pregnant to give birth to a baby which is now with her. But she was not pregnant then." said dev

"Maybe she can given birth before u met her...?" questioned ayush.

"No chance if she given birth she won't leave her baby alone and the situation we met it is not the thing a women who gave birth to a child does" said dev surely.

"Yeah that's right too" said ayush

"So that's the matter i want to know what happened to my angel in past... U r here to investicate about her. U r my friend whom i trust a lot u should investicate and say the matter to me" said dev by putting his hands around ayush's shoulder.

"Dev u r sweating plz take a bath i can't even stand near u, u r really bad" said ayush by pushing him.

"Ok ok i will take bath u just wait for me let's have breakfast together" said dev

Dev went for bath while ayush was thinking. Suddenly meenakchi stepped in.

"Here is your lemon tea pa i came here 5 mins before but i saw u both discussing the matter seriously so i didn't disturb you guys" said her

"Nothing mah... It's just a silly matter. Thanks for the lemon tea mah " said ayush taking lemon tea from the tray.

She asked both of them to come for breakfast. After dev's bath they went downstairs for breakfast.

As they ate breakfast dev recieved the call from his sister deesha he spoke with her.

"Hello deesha are u fine there...?"

....

"Yeah i am alright don't worry about me i am missing u guys.."

....

"Hmm... Today ayush is here to visit me"

....

"Ok fine take care of mom too" said dev cutoff the call.

He while speaking noticed that ayush was seeing him with corner eyes. Dev smirked at him.

"What are u looking ayush...?" Asked dev

"Is aunty fine there...? " Asked ayush

"Yeah fine only aunty....? deesha is also fine" said dev smiling in lips

"Ok i am finished i am leaving to office i will investicate about sonakshi don't worry. Bye " said him and left the house.

"I will see when u guys are about to say me both the culprits are hiding this matter to me" thought dev to himself and went to his office.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side, priya took suha to her school. After droping her she left to college. While sonakshi was alone in her flat.

She climbed a chair and took a box from the top of the cupboard. She opened it and looked at a photo frame. Her eyes left the tears which dropped on the photo.

She wiped it and hugged and cried "i miss u lot siva why have u left me alone

She wiped it and hugged and cried "i miss u lot siva why have u left me alone. But don't worry i am taking care of our baby i will not allow anyone to harm her. She is my light which made my darkened life bright. I will make her life beautiful. Do u know she is absolutely like u she is taking care of me. She is really filling ur space" Talked sonu to the person in photo frame.

Sonakshi wiped her tears and kept that again above cupboard and left the place.

𝙳𝚘 𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎...?

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧-𝘿𝙞𝙮𝙖❣️

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲...
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞⭐ , 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 & 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞