Ever mine 10

Suha reached the cab and called sonakshi that's the call sonakshi attended.

"Hi Baby" said sonakshi.

"Hi mummy do u know i am coming to ur office i have just taken a cab" said suha which made sonakshi shock.

"Baby put the video call immediately" said sonakshi rushing down.

"Ok mumma" said suha putting video call.

"Baby just send me cab details show me the driver face" said sonakshi with immediate idea.

Sonakshi showed the face of driver while the driver laughed at suha because he knows it was the caring of a mother to her daughter.

First he was shocked to see a 7 years old girl as a passenger soon the girl spoke and said she was going to meet mom so he took her.

And now he sees the girl's mother  caring towards her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dev and Mukesh were confused on looking sonakshi running downstairs.

Suddenly Dharun said "Sorry for the inconvenience sir, sister has some personal matters to handle so she went moreover the details are already discussed it is easy for her handle the case for other details we can contact in phone"

"Yeah okay" said Dev heading down through elevator.

Mukesh said "okay, sir is convinced. If you need some other details contact us we are leaving now"

Dev reached groundfloor he saw sonakshi at front near cafetaria. He thought of watching her from there.

While watching he saw a cab standing near it

While watching he saw a cab standing near it. His heart was beating fast. He can't digest that his angel belongs to someone.

Bringing a relief a small little girl left the cab running towards sonakshi and hugged her yelling " Miss u Mumma" kissed her on cheeks.

Dev was shocked to hell. 'What did my angel have a baby...? Am i late ?' he felt his heart broken.

Mukesh rushed down after speaking with Dharun and stood near Dev and saw what his boss was watching.

He was not shocked at all because he know that he slowly called "Sir..."

"Have you investigated about her mukesh..?" asked without turning at mukesh seeing both of the girls

"Yes sir, she is a single parent and only 25 but her baby girl is almost 7. She came to this city with baby and the matter before that were unknown sir" said mukesh sincerely.

On hearing this matter from his PA, Dev Dixit looked at sonakshi and her baby who were enjoying in cafe. 'Baby which is almost 7' he did some calculations in his mind and then he made a smile at them, then took his sunglasses put over them on his sharp eyes and moved into the car.