Ever mine 8

In that huge bungalow, Vansh went to a room which seems to be closed for many years.That room was filled with full of photos and things used by a person. He saw a big photo frame of a girl on the wall. His eyes dropped a single tear.

He looked at the photo and said "I miss u a lot Baby why do u left me alone ? Why ?" He cried

"You always want me to be happy right, i will live as ur wish baby. I have already spoilt my 15 years now this is time to change myself. I know even u are not with me now ,u will always be around me " said vansh with a stern face left the room.

He asked Kishore to start the car.

Suddenly Kishore reminded "sir morning doctor called me and reminded that u have ur psychiatric session today"

"Yeah i know kishore uncle called and informed me just drive to hospital" said Vansh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side Ridhimma went out of her house holding her side bag to hospital.

"Pah i am leaving to my work" she informed her father not looking at her mother who is still frowning.

"Riddhi take ur breakfast and leave" said Jaishankar.

She looking at her mother said that "No pa if i eat here i can't digest it so i will take my food in canteen no worries. I won't let my stomach cry for some others who doesn't care about me" and left that place.

"Such an idiotic girl" thought yamuna and left the place because her husband looked sternly at her

Riddhima leaving house heard someone's speaking sound she tried to move away but they said her name so she stopped.

Aunty 1: Do u heard that ? That girl riddhima she stayed with her parents for 1 year and now she asked her husband for divorce what a girl she is ?

Aunty 2 : yeah i know that she has some medical problems so only her husband left her and now she wantedly asks divorce it's all because of her literal mind. If her mother didn't let her study then she will be a good housewife now but now everything is opposite.