Chap 11- Part 1 (What just happened?)

Start from the beginning

Irti: I know this is probably not the right time to say this but I am extremely worried about Y/n. God knows what she might do. She is blaming herself for what just happened. (worried tone)

Shano: Dad, I know this is not my place to say this nor do I have any right to say this but... I think you should let Dulli go. Both of them can't live without each other. Though they have only known each other for five years, they have grown a bond stronger than anything. (soft, sweet tone)

Dad: You are right Shano. I feel like instead of fixing anything I am just breaking both my children more and more and you both, my dear children have all the right in the world to say that. I love you, all of you.

Irti/ Shano: We love you too dad!

Dulli started to wake up and when we checked the time, it had been half an hour since he fainted. He sat up and we went over to him quickly and dad immediately pulled him in a tight hug.

Shano: Hey Dulli, are you ok? How are you feeling now?

Dulli looked a bit fazed so Irti ruffled his hair a bit and said.

Irti: Hey Bro, You ok?

Dulli: Y-yeah I'm fine. I'm sorry dad. I didn't mean to yell at you. I don't know what got into me. I-

Dad: No Dulli it's ok. You were just worried and I'm sorry for making you go through all that.

Dulli: Dad it's not your fault don't blame yourself. 

Mr. Choi: You can go. (fast)

Dulli: Huh? What do you mean? (slow; questioning tone)

This is what his facial expressions were:

We burst out laughing.

Dulli: Yah Yah! Stop laughing at me! Tell me why you're laughing!? (whining)

Dad: Ok, Ok (stops laughing), I meant that you can go to Korea!

Dulli: Oh ok- WAIT WHAT!!! (shouts) REALLY!? (teary eyes)

Everyone hugs him.

Shano: Yeah you dick head.

Irti: We're gonna miss you.

Dulli: Me too! But when am I leaving dad? (extremely excited tone)

Irti: Yeah yeah, we can see how much you'll miss us (rolls eyes)

Dulli: (laughs) (realization hits him) Wait! before everything went black, I heard Y/n's voice! Did you guys call her?

Shano: U-h... yeah?

Dulli: And what reason did you guys tell her? (worried, scared tone)

Dad: I- uh...  we had to tell her the truth.

Dulli: WHAT!? NO! How could you guys! Tell me exactly what you said to her (slightly dark tone) Word.To.Word.

They were all shocked because Dulli never used a dark tone. They decided to tell him everything and Mr. Choi told him everything word to word...

Dulli: (terrified tone) No! She is gonna be blaming herself for everything. God knows what she might do! You guys could have twisted the story a bit ugh....... Dad book my ticket as soon as possible!!!

Dad: I know what I did was wrong but can you really blame me. Who can lie to Y/n?

Dulli: Yeah I know. That girl really is something (kind of blushing; thinking; slightly chuckling)

He realized what he was doing and quickly turned back to a normal face and tried to cover the fact that he was blushing while everyone else started laughing.

Dulli: H-hu-h? What are all of you laughing at now!? (whining)

Irti: Oh no need to stop. (smiling and laughing like an idiot)

Shano: Yeah keep thinking about 'the love of your life' (dramatic and teasing tone) (smiling and laughing like an idiot)

Dulli blushed even harder.

Dulli: H-uh? wha-t are y-ou gu-ys talking ab-bou-t? (flustered; blushing)

Dad: You're my son and she is like my own daughter, do you really think I wouldn't know? (teasing tone; Smiling like an idiot)

Dulli: I still don't know what you are talking about (gets a hold of himself)...

Shano: Oh come on you dickhead. We know already so might as well let us help you. (duh/teasing tone)

Dad: Yeah come one. You know I am one of the best matchmakers... (teasing tone; smiling)

Irti: Yeah Bruh~ You don't need to hide from us.

Dulli: Ok Ok fine! I do like her- no wait, I love her but-

Shano/Dad: Ooh........ so you lOvE her? (teasing)

Dulli: Yah! Yah! I admitted but... what about you guys huh? (looking at Shano and Dulli) (smirking)

Shano/Irti: (Blushes AF) W-e're just fr-i-ends. (gap) Yah! we're talking about you right now stop trying to change the topic!!!

Dad: Ok my dear babies shut up for a minute. Let me get a little love birds plane ready, will you? (teasing)

He called his personal assistant (PA).

Dulli: Daaadddd (whining like a baby)

The PA picked up and as soon as he did everyone became serious like someone just flipped a switch.

OTP

???: Good Afternoon sir.

Mr. Choi: Good afternoon Jack. I want you to get a plane to Korea ready as soon as possible.

Jack: Sir we only have one plane which is allowed in Korea and that one was taken by Ms. Choi. It will be back by tomorrow afternoon. Sir, will it be you who is going?

Mr. Choi: No. Mr. Choi Dulli will be going. By what time will he be able to reach there?

Jack: Sir he will reach approximately by the afternoon of the day after tomorrow.

Mr. Choi: Fine but get it back as soon as you can and make sure that you check up physically on Ms. Choi's companies as well since she is absent for the time being.

Jack: Yes sir.

Mr. Choi: Goodbye

Jack: Goodbye Sir.

TPC ENDS

Word count: 1304

I might edit this chapter later as I didn't have enough time to proofread it!

Enjoy! 

BORAHAE!!!