Emily scuffs. "Aiden baby why would you want this bitch?"

"Shut the fuck up." I fight back.

"Your so fat the only letters of the alphabet you know are KFC." Emily responds.

"Actually correction the only letters I know are POPEYES because I don't eat KFC skank." I fight back.

"OHHHH!" Tessa yells. I get up holding my tray in hand.

"Where are you going" asked Tessa.

"To throw this in the trash." I answer.

I smirk as I pass by Emily. I pretend to trip, as I throw my tray on her. "Huh!" Emily gasps.

We all laugh as the tuna drips down her forehead.

"YOU BITCH!"

"Stop Emily. It was a accident." Aiden defends.

"No it wasn't." says Tessa.

"Oops sorry I did it on purpose." I say and walk out of the cafeteria leaving Brett and Aiden's jaw hanging. While Tessa was laughing her ass off.

* * *

"Mom? Dad?" I look for my parents inside my house. Hm. I guess their not here. I decide to call my mom and see where they are.

"Hey mom."

"Hi beta, I forgot to tell you we won't be back for another couple of days. Your aunt and uncle are making us stay longer." I hear cheering in the background.

"What's that?"

"Oh nothing, you father and uncle are watching the cricket World Cup."

"Okay. Are you okay though?"

"Yes dont worry about me. Your dad is doing fine here as well."

"Okay. bye mom have fun" I hang up smiling. I'm happy that my parents weren't fighting for once. Maybe they just need some time alone to sort out there problems.

Also my parents not being home means I can go over to Aiden's house. I walk over to the kitchen and examine the contents of my fridge. Maybe I should make sausage and peppers and bring it over to the boys. This way I will have a excuse for showing up and they get to taste my cooking.

* * *

I park Tessa's car in front of Aiden and Brett's house and take out the boxes of food I cooked. I hold then in both my hands and kick the door closed. Security stops my in the glamorous lobby.

"Good evening ma'am. Who are you here to see."

"Good evening I am here to see Aiden and Brett."

"What is your name?"

"Autumn"

"Okay please wait a minute." He types something into the computer and looks up.

"Okay you may go."

I struggle to press the elevator button but eventually get it. Hmm this is a pretty neat elevator. Clean and shit. Pretty nice for making out. Ding! The elevator opens and I walk to the door. "Where the fuck is the doorbell?" I mumble as I look for there door bell. Oh well.

"KNOCK KNOCK BITCH!" I kick the door.

Brett opens the door pointing a gun at me. A look of relief quickly washes over his face and he tucks the gun in his waistband. My eyes widen in surprise.

"What the fuck girl. Why don't you just ring the door bell like normal people?"

"My hands are kind of full at the moment."