14) Flirt

He lowers his lips and places small kisses on my neck. My breath was still caught in my throat.

"Aiden!" I scream as he starts tickling my sides. "Ahaha! Stop! I can't-ahaha-breath!"

"Who's the tease now? Huh?" Aiden grins.

"Okay, okay! I am very ticklish! I can't stop laughing!" I laugh while I gasp for air.

"You guys stop flirting so hard!" Brett bangs his fists on the wall from his room.

I laugh and push Aiden away, throwing on a random shirt of his. We grabbed our bags and headed down stairs to leave for school.

* * *

I hate people. Gosh why are there so many people in this school. I push and shove people trying to make my way to 4th period. "OW!" I trip over someones foot and fall to the floor.

"Watch where your going! Your going to scuff my heels!" I look up at Emily.

"You bitch you did that on purpose." I state.

"Oops." I get up and dust off my clothes.

"Its not my fault your fat ass can't even balance it self on your own two feet." She blows a bubble.

"Fuck off miss fancy finger nails shimmy shimmy lip gloss barbie." I walk away. I hate that stupid bitch. Im gonna beat the shit out of her one of these days. Like I know Im not skinny, but I have enough problems to deal with already. Like I got 99 problems and you won't be one.

* * *

At lunch Tessa and I get our trays and sit down. "Gross what is this?" Tessa scrunches up her nose.

"Yuck." I say picking at the tuna with my spork.

"Hello people. I am here to bless you with my presence." Brett declares sitting next to me. Aiden looks at his best freind and chuckles sitting across from me.

"So Autumn you coming over again today?" Aiden asks.

"No I can't, my parents are coming back."

"Oh okay." Aiden apears slightly disappointed at me declining his offer.

"Hi Aiden!" Emily screeches sitting next to Aiden. Tessa and I share a 'look'.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Emily.

"I'm here with Aiden. Right babe?"

"Babe?!" The tessa, Brett and I exclaim at the same time.

"Yeah. Right?" Emily says looking at Aiden.

"Ahh. No." Aiden says.

I laugh at Aidens blunt answer earning a death glare from Emily. But my laugh dies down as soon as I make eye contact with Emily.

I groan. Brett leans his head on my shoulder. "What happened Princess?"

"Nothing. I just hate her." I say low enough so only the two of us can hear.

"Don't worry I got you.'' Brett states.

"Hey Autumn." He says loudly.

"What?"

"When are you going to come give back Aiden's shirt that your wearing? You know since you slept over last night."

"What-" Brett nudges my knee under the table.

"Um. I dont know. Aiden when do you want me too?" I ask.

Aiden catches on to our little game. "Tonight would be great." He winks at me.