I was playing with her hair while she rested her head on my shoulder. I feel her move in my arms and climb on top of me. I was only wearing a pair of panties while she was completely naked. She looked at me very hot biting her lip and I knew what she had in mind. These days we fucked a few times per day, enjoying each other's presence so much.

I stared in awe at her beautiful body, admiring it. I put my hands on her accentuated waist before looking into her lust-filled eyes. I could feel her wet, swollen pussy on my stomach. I move my hands to her ass and squeeze it tightly before slapping it while biting my lip. Doing these kinds of things while she was in her dominant mood wasn't the best idea but I couldn't contain myself this time.

She raised a brow at me, smirked, and rose from her bed. She went to her closet and returned with a black ribbon and a blindfold in her hand. She had never blindfolded me before, but I was very excited about it. She stayed in the door frame, letting me admire her naked body. She truly was a goddess.

She walked slowly to the bed and crawled to me, her gaze never leaving mine. She opened my legs and looked at my covered wetness then sat between them. She kissed her way from my pussy to my face then rested her body on top of mine looking me right in the eyes. I ran my hands on her back feeling the urge to touch her.

"Now, mommy is gonna be very rough with you so I hope you're ready" she removed a strand of hair from my face and I didn't say anything.

Her legs were around my waist once again and she took my wrists in her hands, tying them together with one of the black ribbons.

"Sit on your ass" she got up from me and I did as she said. I was nervous but I knew everything was going to be alright.

"Do you trust me?" She noticed that and probably wanted to make sure I was okay.

"I do, yes" She took the other ribbon and covered my eyes with it, now not being able to see anything anymore.

I lay on my back again and she took my hands and lifted them above my head. I couldn't see or do anything, so all I could do was feel but I knew she was going to give me as much pleasure as possible so I wasn't scared.

. . . . . . . .

Elizabeth's pov

She looked so good like this, all at my mercy. One thing was certain: I had the sexiest girlfriend on the planet. Sex was one of my favorite things and having someone like Estelle who was always in the mood like me was the best thing.

At the sight of her, I ran a hand down my own body, stroked my pussy a little, moaned, then collected some of my liquids on my fingers and brought them to her mouth.

"Open your mouth," I said, and I placed my fingers in her mouth. I smirked as she sucked on them with a moan.

"Mommy you taste so good, I want more" she knew so well what to say and what to call me to make me crazy about her, what a little vixen.

"If you behave you'll receive more later. Now be a good girl for mommy and open your legs"

I sat between her legs and passionately kissed her lips, tasting myself on her tongue. Her lips moved in sync with mine, and I sucked on her bottom lip while stroking her small waist. I was always afraid of hurting her because she was so delicate and fragile.

I bite her bottom lip and cup my hands around her round tits. Knowing how sensitive her nipples were, I ran my fingers over them, which made her moan. Hearing her moan was one of the most enjoyable aspects of having sex with her. I played with her nipples, giving them both a lot of attention, and then I sat down on her body to the part I wanted the most.