"You might know more about me and have known me longer than Jungkook, but that doesn't matter. He makes me feel special more than you ever did. He makes his presence felt. He makes me see how I could be more. He brings out the best of me. That's what matters. And, I love him for it."

With that, Taehyung left and walked back to the house. Hyun-sik jumped in his car and drove off. As Taehyung was nearing the house, he saw Jungkook standing outside.

"You heard everything?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung walked to Jungkook and placed his arms around him.

"Thanks for coming into my life, Kookie."

"Thank you for letting me in."

At that moment, both of them realized how much they love each other.

***

More than a week has passed and it was the day before the festival. BTS and Taehyung have been practicing the entire time. Taehyung had no problems learning the songs and all the choreography. Everything worked smoothly.

They're now at the dance studio for final rehearsals. They got interrupted by a phone ringing. It was RM's.

R: Hello Sejin-sshi?

S: RM, we have a situation. The information about you performing at the festival leaked. All the hotels are fully booked ny tourists, so we're expecting a big crowd plus media tomorrow.

R: Ok, but what about Taehyung? He's performing with us.

S: It's all right Namjoon. We won't be releasing any official statement about this. So, it remains unofficial.  I just hope that Taehyung will be all right about it. He's not very fond of big crowds. And his privacy would probably be affected after he performs with you guys.

RM: I'll talk to him. Thank you, Sejin-sshi.

"What is it, Joonie?" Jin asked.

"News about our performance tomorrow leaked. That means there will be a huge crowd, Taehyung." RM said.

Taehyung gulped and started fidgeting.

"I can't do it. I might make mistakes. I'll just embarrass you guys." Taehyung said.

"Of course you won't Taehyung, we make mistakes too even during our concerts." Jimin said.

"There's one thing that Taehyung should also consider. There will be media present, so that means everyone, and I mean everyone, will know about you. Taehyung, your private life might be affected. I'm sure you'd be the talk of the town." RM explained.

"But, people will love you, Taehyung. I won't even be surprised if you'd have a fanbase after." Jimin chuckled.

Jungkook held Taehyung's hands.

"It will be all right, Tae. We will be behind you every step of the way. But, it's up to you. We will respect your decision."

"I'll think about it." Taehyung said.

"Okay. In the meantime, let's just proceed as planned, yeah? You can tell us what your decision is tomorrow." Yoongi said.

Taehyung nodded.

***

That afternoon, Taehyung and Jungkook were in Taehyung's room resting. Jungkook was sound asleep Taehyung was browsing the net through his phone.

He was reading about BTS. While searching, he chanced upon a documentary on how the group started. He watched it. He was at awe about the journey that they went through. It was heartwarming and inspiring. He realized why Army loves BTS so much. They give hope and they inspire people to love themselves. Their passion and music says it all.