Special Chapter : Reversal Arc

Start from the beginning

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Now a new action awaits from another world, another dimension... a villain about to invade certain hero's world who is now currently in vigilante mode.

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Yuki's POV

I rush towards the scene with myself floating seeing a couple of villains trying to escape after going on a rampage.

"heh, you won't be able to catch us!" the villain said as he release some kind of toxic gas.

I stop as I pull my cover of my suit as I enter the toxic gas then check my surroundings for the villain, then danger sense came screeching as I turn then dodge as I manage to dodge the knife.

I wave my hand then use One for All to blow the toxic gas away. As I land down as I felt someone approaching me as I use blackwhip then immobilize the villain down on the street.

"now shut up and don't even think about escaping" I ordered while restraining the villain.

The villain chuckled "I'm not alone" he grinned.

I didn't turn knowing someone was behind me "let my buddy go, or else you'll end up on the street instead" the second villain said threathening me.

I grin "I'm not alone either" I answer.

"huh? Oof!"

I turn to see my partner, Izuku Midoriya a.k.a Deku immobilizing the villain "you're pretty helpless without me, don't you Yuki?" he asked.

"haha, I'd say I trust my instincts knowing that you would come" I answer.

As the usual we knock the villains unconscious leaving them tied up in front of a nearby police district as we make our way out of the scene fast.

Today we're at Hokkaido Deku and I are clearing the villain out here in Sapporo for days now, since Hawks and the other pros had to clear out the other cities in other places leaving just me and Deku. Meanwhile Dad a.k.a All Might had to stay at Musutafu with the rest of the pros to evacuate some of the civillians...

I plop my back down catching my breath while Izuku took out his laptop and started typing down like serious. I sat up "you should take a break than opening the laptop again, your eyes are gonna soar staring at the screen" I worried.

"it's fine it's fine" Izuku said still staring at the screen.

I can't help but cringe, then I look up hearing whirring blades as I saw it clearly its a package drone, and I recognize it was from All Might's drones. It landed right in frontof me and Izuku then drop a box, I step up then slowly open the boxs then smile to see new supplies of food, gears and other needs for our mission.

I took out a bottle of water open it up and drink quenching my thirst.

"look theres a note" Izuku took it then his eyes read "it's from All Might, he says..."

"Hey you two, I really hope your not pushing yourselves to hard. Sometimes you have to take a break, I'm keeping a close watch in UA and the civillians. I'm doing fine...

Oh and Yuki, if you're worried about your classmates they're safe, but they still missess you. They really wish for you to be there, I know if you were reading this you might be teary about this..

Anyway I left you supplies, sleeping bags and tents to make you and Young Midoriya to relax a bit during your sleep. Good thing Hawks was nice to agree for it since you two don't sleep well these days. I'll keep a good eye here in UA, for the mean time stay vigilant for a while.