Kiara sighed in relief and looked at her locket on her hands. If she lost it, Chenle and Kiara would have got into a big trouble. Hearing the younger ones' conversation, she said, "Strange. I met her in the washroom. She was perfectly fine. Then what happened to her suddenly?"

The others shrugged their shoulders, having no idea what exactly the reason was that she was acting weird.

Kiara put her jewelry around her neck and tried to wear it but somehow the hook was not locking with the chain end. Her arms started paining for trying so long. She whined in frustration. Seeing Kiara struggling, Jaemin moved closer to her and extended his hand, saying, "Give it to me." The girl handed him the necklace as he went behind her. He gently put the jewelry around her neck, fingers brushing her exposed skin and moved her long black hair to the front over her shoulder. Then he properly sealed the ornament. "Here done." He stood infront of her and flashed a sweet smile.

They locked eyes and he was gazing lovingly at her. "Thanks", Kiara said.

The other friends who observed the two, wolf-whistled as a teasing. "Oh Jaemin is making moves", Jeno said, eyes turning into crescent shapes. The boy whose hair was gelled back, exposing his forehead, rolled his eyes playfully as his friends kept on wiggling their eyebrows. The oldest boy who was leaning on a pillar, observed everything and rolled his eyes looking away.

Some performances were shown on the stage which was placed at one side of the big hall. People were enjoying it and clapped their hands. Then the announcer got up on the stage and said on his microphone, "Someone special is coming on the stage tonight. I know you all love that person." This grew everyone's curiosity. "And please welcome our most favourite IU."

As soon as her name was announced, the guests looked at each other with wide eyes and open mouths, totally astonished to know that she would be performing infront of them. They started to cheer and shout with hands clapping. The beautiful lady wearing a white dress, looking magical and innocent, came up on the stage. She held the microphone near her lips and said, "First of all, happy birthday Jeno." The boy suddenly became flustered and bowed as a way of thanking her.

"You didn't tell me that Lee Jieun would be coming here. I should have dressed myself properly to look more handsome", Haechan whined.

"I didn't know myself. Dad really surprised me. But guys, IU said my name and wished me. Oh my God!" Jeno put his hand on the left side of his chest and smiled like a fool while leaning on his bestfriend as Jaemin held him to give support. "Now I can die peacefully."

The beautiful lady on the stage greeted the audience and then said, "Ok guys so today I'll be singing one of my favourite songs. I hope you will like it." A sweet melody started playing as she let out her soft voice in an euphonious way.

"In the words 'What are you doing?' "
What I actually mean is 'I miss you'
In each emoticon
I wonder if you know my subtle changing feelings"

"No I'm not busy, nothing, na, na
I'm not sleeping, insomnia-nia-nia
I'm not with anyone right now
Yea, I'm thinking of you right now as well"

"Our rectangular chat screen is in bloom
With my thumbs I make roses bloom
I think I'm going to get intoxicated off this scent
This is our secret garden"

"(I feel) Bloom
(I feel) Bloom
(I feel) Bloom
I send one more flower to you"

All the people were enjoying the song as they were humming with it and clapping their hands. As the melodious sound was running in the background, Mark's eyes flickered to the female beside him. He noticed a small smile lingering on her lips as she was shaking her head with the song and clapping her hands. He saw the ash-blue dress fitting on her body with perfect curves and body proportions. 'It does suit you.' He saw her eyes sparkling because of the light coming from the front as if her eyes held thousands of stars. He noticed a piece of confetti on her hair. As everyone was looking at the front, enjoying the performance, he extended his hand and removed the confetti. Feeling someone's touch, Kiara twisted her head towards him.