The Calm Before The Storm

Depuis le début

Killian raised from between my opened thighs, coming to settle above me. I stared up into his eyes. The look he wore was of a starving man that had found his prey.

His lips took mine in a furiously passionate kiss. I tasted myself on his lips along with his need for me. I wrapped my hands around him intending to lose myself in him, but he broke the kiss, pulling away to gaze into my eyes.

"Shall I f**k you? Destroy your walls until there's nothing left? Mark your inside with only me?"

He hovered over me. Poised at my entrance, teasing me. I lifted my body up to meet him, desperately needing him inside of me, but he held my hips firmly on the bed.

An amused chuckle escaped him. "Not so fast, baby. You still haven't answered my questions."

I tried to remember what he had asked me, but nothing but need, want and utter desperation came to my muddled brain.

"Yes! Yes! Whatever it is, just god yes!"

I didn't know what I had said yes to, but I'd give away my soul just to feel him inside of me.

He chuckled again, "As you wish, baby. As you wish."

I wanted to tell him to shut up and just f**k me already, but the words caught in my throat when he thrust into me. It took my breath away. I completely forgot how to breathe as I felt him settled in me.

"Oh God." I managed to get out when his thrusting increased.

"Not God, baby. Me, I'm the one f**king you."

As if to prove it to me, he started deepening his movements. Going further than he's ever gone before. Or at least it felt that way. His hands moved from my hips to hook the back of my knees, lifting my body higher, which sent him plummeting further within my depths.

All I could do was scream. I was convinced my cries could be heard throughout the large house, but I didn't care. In that moment, all I cared about was the feeling of him inside of me and the pressure building in my core.

The bed beneath us threatened to fall to pieces from the force of his f**king. He was not being gentle. It wasn't a sensual lovemaking. No, it was a hard and fast f**king. But God, if it wasn't what I needed. After everything that I've been through, I needed him to take my body like I was a really, really bad girl. I needed him to f**k me like it was my last day on earth.

"Don't close your eyes, baby, look at me."

I opened my eyes and looked at him. But not because he asked me to, but because he stopped moving. I smiled at him when I saw the amount of love his green eyes held for me. If I ever denied it before, looking at him at that moment confirmed it. He loved me, and I loved him right back.

He returned my smile, leaning down and taking my lips in a passionate kiss once more. I moaned against him. My hands let go of the bedsheet to bury themselves in his hair.

He pulled away just as I was getting into the kiss. "Let's make another baby."

I was startled by his request. I knew he said it to the triplets, but I never thought that he truly meant it. But did I really want another baby? So far, I'm the mother of five children already. Did I really want a sixth? I didn't think I did. However, looking up into Killian's eyes and seeing his need changed my mind. He has never experienced the joy of pregnancy. The joy of watching his baby grow in me, or even witness their birth. And when I thought about it, I hadn't either. I didn't remember my pregnancy with Rosey, and I was in a coma when the triplets were born.

"Yeah, let's."

The ecstatic smile that lit up his eyes send butterflies swarming in my stomach. I loved him, and I would have done anything to make him happy.