36. Liar!

'Now what do you think you're doing?' Dark huffed as Adison watched him with pure malice in his navy blue eyes.

'Bringing you off of this goddamn pedestal where everyone thinks you're God. And replacing you... With me.' Adison snarled, locking Dark's arms behind him so he couldn't move.

'Okay.' Dark shrugged, and Adison loosened his grip.

'W- what?' Adison stuttered.

'Okay.' Dark shrugged again.

'You want to die?' Adison made a face, stepping back.

'Yeah. It'll free Celine and Damien, correct?'

'Yeah...'

'Then do it. I can't be bothered with this life anyways.' Dark huffed, spreading his arms to become an easier target.

'So you're suecidal? Sorry, just want to get this straight.' Adison blurted.

'I'm not suecidal, I just want to die.' Dark huffed back.

Adison stood there for a few long moments, raising his fist, an orb of shadow energy convulsing in his palm. He suddenly leapt at Dark, stopped halfway through by a zap of green energy electrocuting him.

Antisepticeye stood there, growling, his Septic eye glowing.

'You're goin' down.' He hissed, the only light in the Void.

'Let's get him, boys!' Wilford yelled.

'WILL?!' Dark yelled back. 'Why the fuck did you bring Will?! He's unstable in the Void!'

'What?' Anti stared at the pink- haired man, who just winked and leapt at Adison, swinging an axe in his direction to keep him away.

'Will is mentally unstable in the Void if not in general! He'll go crazy!' Dark screeched, trying not to freak out.

'I- I didn't know... He insisted he'd come and help...' Anti looked at Wilford, who struck Adison's arm with his axe. The shadow demon let out an inhuman screech and made for Dark.

'Oh, no you fucking don't-' Anti muttered, summoning all his strength and creating a barrier between them.

Adison appeared behind the glitch with a pop, grinning maniacally.

'He wants to die, Rain. Don't you want what he wants?'

'LIAR!' Anti yelled, slamming his fist into Adison's chest and turning round to look Darkiplier straight in the eyes. But he saw what he didn't want to see; Regret and sadness.

He threw Adison down onto the floor, completely emotionless.

Dark wanted to die. For Celine and Damien to come back- Kind of selfish. The egos cared for him like a brother- sure, they weren't the most understanding empathetic adults, but he meant a lot to them.

Anti clasped his hand round Dark's wrist as Adison struggled on the floor, fading in and out. Wilford saw where this was going and grabbed Dark as well, the trio vanishing with no sound.

Adison sat up, panting.

'Pathetic. All these egos ever do is run.'

***

'What was that?' Anti hissed angrily, ignoring Yan and Blank staring at the three. Dark said nothing, eyes fixed on the floor, unmoving.

'What was what?' Yan questioned.

'Yan, you can't hear this. Will, can you take them out?'

Wilford shook his head. 'I kinda wanna hear this too, glitchy boi.'

'If Will can hear it, so can I!' Yan argued, struggling as Blank picked them up and took them out of the room. Anti strode to the door and locked it behind them.

Wilford sat next to Dark on the bed, and Anti pulled up a chair to sit opposite Dark.

Then he started to speak.