34. Yan's letter

'Come on.' Adison murmured offhandedly, Blank and Anti following him. Adison had tied a scarf round Anti's mouth, because he just wouldn't shut up.

And no way was he going to let the glitch ruin his plan.

Adison pushed Anti into the front seat, Blank getting in the back. Adison knew from experience that he would need to keep an eye on the glitch.

Anti thrashed around, his yelled curses muffled. Blank just sat in the back, complying to Adison's demands. Dark was Blank's best friend; Blank would never hurt him, no matter what Adison said. Dark and Blank were as close as Mark and Ethan - it would take a strong sword to cut that friendship.

Blank also knew that Anti was going nowhere near Dark- as much as he 'hated' Dark, he loved that man like his own brother.

'Shut up.' Adison barked, slamming the door shut and getting in the drivers' seat as Anti glitched suddenly.

'Let me relay the plan to you.' Adison snarled, his nicey-nicey facade having evaporated into thin air.

'We are going to the Iplier household. I will lure Dark into the Void, and you two will follow. You will help me destroy him. Wilford might even get his darling Celine back. Or...His whole being and soul will disappear.

Anti thrashed harder, the scarf falling a little.

'I'm not touchin' Dark, you demon bastard!'

Adison clutched Anti by the shirt and pulled him forward, the glitch breathing heavily in pure rage.

'I'll kill you.' Anti muttered lowly, his Septic eye glowing green. Adison laughed and threw him back, starting the car.

'I'm not afraid of you anymore, Rain. I never really was.'

***

Dark smiled at Will, who was sitting on the floor playing checkers with Host. Will's face lit up as he smiled back, but Host smirked, calling checkmate.

'Aw, no fair! You never play by the rules, Hosty!' Wilford pulled on his pink mustache.

'It's not my fault Mark gave me the capability to see into the future. After all, this is payback. You thought playing me would be an easy game because-' Here Host tapped the bandages over his eyes- 'I can't see.'

Dark chuckled as Wilford laughed.

'Ya got me. I'm so bad at this game!' He threw the checkerboard over at Yan, who growled as it hit them.

'Can you not?' They snarled.

'What'cha up to, Yan?' Will asked, going over to see what they were doing. His fuchsia eyes widened as he saw what Yan had drawn on the paper in their hands. He smiled and nodded as his eyes scanned the paper, awwing at the picture at the end.

Dark gave him a questioning look, but Will just shook his head as Yan handed him the paper. Will eventually came over to Dark after Yan had left the room, handing him the paper. There were a few paragraphs written on it in messy handwriting.

To Dark

I'm sory for annoying you but im not sory for being rude to you becaus somtimes you are rude without noticing and no egos tell you and that makes me want to tel you but i dont want to hurt you either. I dont like writing becaus i cant realy spell, but Robbie told me writing a leter to say sory always helps. I do stil love you becaus we egos have to stik together, and

-Here there was an ink blotch.

I'm sory for that, i was pressing down to hard on the pen. Im realy bad at this. I just wanted to say that i realy am sory and i hope you fogive me -Yan.

Dark smiled at reading it, the spelling error making him chuckle a bit. Yan really was the cutest thing alive.