"I'd watch my tone when you speak to me."

After Marlon gave Clementine the map of the school and Inforced to stay in The safe zone, both girls and AJ head downstairs to break into groups. Clem sees Violet and Brody at the gates arguing about something. (Y/n) huffed in annoyance before turning to Clem.

"Well this is where we part ways." She said playfully glancing towards Louis who was walking out the dorms.

"Yeah..I guess it is." Clementine nodded, staring at her for a bit as she smiled. (Y/n) cleared her throat, feeling her cheeks get hot. "Uh...just, y'know..be careful. I know you can take care of yourself and all...just—just be safe."

Clementine watches her stumble on her words with amusement, nodding her head as she walks backwards towards the other two females and AJ, who was talking to them. "Same to you. See you around?"

(Y/n) nodded, walking backwards as well before turning and jogging towards Louis. Clementine shakes her head and giggles softly before joining her team.

...

After time and effort from both teams. Louis forgives (Y/n) and Aasim letting go of a baby rabbit, before finding another adult one. Violet and Brody arguing and barely getting along. Brody expresses to Clementine that she thinks Violet blames her for the twin's death and asks Clem for help, since Violet and Minerva were lovers and Violet was really close to both of them.

After getting little to no fish, the traps weren't helping either, the girl team and AJ decided to find the other team. They were walking down a path as Clementine looked at the marked trees but no sign of anyone.

"Where are those guys?" Clem asked, following the others down the path.

"Maybe annoying (N/n)." Brody guessed, chuckling softly. Violet scoffed playfully and nodded.

"Or the boys are practicing making out with a toothless walker and (Y/n) actually getting work done?"

"Gross but why not surprising?" Brody replied. "I know. Poor walker and our (N/n)." This made Brody and Clem snicker.

Violet tilts her head in question as she sees a snapped rope, but nothing to cause it to happen. "What the hell?"

"What? This isn't normal?" Clem asked, confused.

"Someone sabotaged this. This isn't good." Violet hissed, glaring at the rope and looked around. "Aasim!...Louis!" Brody called, looking around as well.

"(Y/n)?! This isn't funny!" Violet sighed and shook her head. "Spread out. See if we can find them."

"Watch out for monsters." AJ warned them, Brody smiled and went on to search along with Violet and Clementine.

Clementine looked around the trap to see a bunch of rocks and blood on the ground, but no walker, person or animal. "Hn. Empty." She crouched down to take a closer look.

She finds a cigarette butt, she picks it up to see it was a hand rolled bible page. "Huh. Is this a bible page?"

"Clem! Found something." She heard AJ, a few feet away by another tree before watching him walk towards said thing he found.

Clementine walks over with a suspicious expression before her eyes go wide at what she is seeing; it was a walker, hanging from its legs and a spear through its jaw.

"Monster." AJ stated, his hand cupped together keeping a good distance from the walker.

"Guys! Over here!" Clem called the other two.

"Well we didn't kill this one. We wouldn't have left it hanging in our trap." Violet was the first to show and speak.

"What the hell?" Brody looked at the walker with wide eyes before looking at Clem when she took out the cigarette. "Found this, too."