"Ugh, why you gotta be like that?"

"You made all the adults disappear, that's why. And now your imprisoning anyone who isn't having fun!"

"You will not bust down my party!"

He grabbed his bubble stick and started shooting explosive bubbles at Ladybug and Chat Noir. The two heroes deflected them easily with their yoyo and stick.

Ladybug grinned at The Bubbler, "Is that all you got?"

But he just smirked at her. A few seconds later, we knew why.

The bubbles Ladybug and Chat Noir had deflected turned a nasty booger green and surrounded her, making a giant bubble around her. He raised his bubble stick and the bubble floated toward the sky.

"Your turn, Chat Noir!"

No, we've already lost one hero , we cant loose both!

"Chat Noir, duck!"

I crashed into Chat Noir, avoiding the bubbles sent by The Bubbler, but after getting over his shock, he sent another that trapped both Chat Noir and I. Wasted.

After we floated out of sight, I quickly asked Chat Noir to use his cataclysm to destroy the bubble. 

"Can't you have said that 100f feet ago?"

"I would have done it earlier, but The Bubbler would just put us in another one and your identity would be revealed in a matter of minutes because you've already used your super power. Now hurry, we can't stay stuck in this bubbler together forever!"

Chat Noir looked shocked, but then he smirked, "Would that be so bad?"

I gave him a what-the-hell look and he called his cataclysm o destroy the bubble.

"Chat Noir, extend your stick and throw it in between the bars of the Eiffel tower! We can grab onto it!" I said as clearly as a person with wind rushing into their mouth could. 

Fortunately, Chat Noir understood my instructions and did as I said. Once we were safely on the ground, Chat Noir took my right hand and kissed it. 

"Now please go hide in a safe place, I don't want you to get hurt again."

"But Ladybug's still up there," I pointed to the bubbles in the sky.

"I don't think I can save her. I'll just have to defeat his akuma without her."

"But only Ladybug can purify the akuma!"

"I'll just catch the akuma in a..." He looked around for anything usable, "A flower pot!"

"It has holes in it," I pointed out,  "also, that's called stealing." 

"Oh," he placed the flower pot back on the ground. "I'll figure something out."

*Beep* *Beep*

"Got to go. Bye, and thanks for your help!"

********

Chat Noir and The Bubbler had been battling on the Eiffel tower for a while now, and though I can't see anything from where I was standing, it seems that-

Wait, is that Ladybug?

Then, I looked around. Most of the bubbles are starting to float down and Ladybug's was one of them.

"Psst, Ladybug!" I whispered.

"What- Yin?"

"Call your lucky charm! Chat Noir is up there fighting the villain, you need to be prepared to say miraculous ladybug when the fight is over."