"There's a new coffee shop nearby, want to try it out?" Akaashi asked as the group agreed to have another coffee hang out after concerto.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"So~ we all know what day is coming next week~!" Komori sang out as the other three blinked his way.

"... There's nothing important scheduled next week." Sakusa bluntly answered.

"Is there an event?" Akaashi asked, perplexed as he went into thought.

"Did I forget some kind of holiday?" Fuyumi wondered out loud with furrowed brows.

Komori groaned out at the three, "It's Valentines next week!" He exclaimed their way, feeling exasperated.

"Oh right."

"Right, February 14..."

"Nothing important."

"Kiyoomi! You have no right to say that, you get chocolate all the time!" Komori pointed an accusing finger at his cousin.

"Yeah, they keep contaminating my locker." Sakusa scowled out, thinking about it annoying him.

"That means I can't give you guys any... I'm sorry, I forgot about it." Fuyumi puts her hands together in apology.

"It's fine, Kyoku. I just mentioned it because it's usually a craze." Komori said with a smile.

"Well, I guess that's true. I expect Sakusa and Akaashi to get lots of chocolates next week." Fuyumi drawled out.

"Ew." Sakusa blatantly gagged in disgust.

Akaashi sweatdropped, "I don't think I would receive a lot..." he stated.

"No no, you'd definitely get a lot. You're very pretty and gentlemanly, Akaashi." Fuyumi stated seriously.

This made Akaashi simply blink at her. He doesn't exactly believe in it. Komori though supported the girl with vigor.

"Anyway, planning on gifting chocolates on Valentines Day, Kyoku?" Komori then asked.

Fuyumi hummed, "I should make some for the team, especially the 3rd years. Obligatory chocolates of course." She answered.

Komori pouted, "Eh~ not giving any chocolates to a special someone?" He asked with a sigh.

"Of course n-"

Suna's smile flashes in Fuyumi's head, making her flush red.

"...Of course not." she stated.

This new display caught the attention of her friends. Kyoku Fuyumi flustered at the thought of giving romantic chocolates?

"Who's the lucky guy?" Komori asked teasingly. "Someone we know?" Sakusa actually asked, a very little bit interested.

"Ah well- Tha-That-!" Fuyumi was incredibly flushed red as Akaashi hummed her way.

"Must be someone we know... is he part of your team?" He asked politely. Akaashi, this isn't really something that can be answered through politeness.

"Wha-What-? Akaashi, that's no-"

"Is he a senpai or not?"

Sakusa cuts off Fuyumi next. He seemed slightly amused at his favorite musician friend.