Will you help me study

I just made it home from school and I hit the books but nothing seemed to be helping me study.

"your ADHD. you need visuals to help you" I murmured to myself before groaning and closing my book.

I didn't have the real thing before me so I'm just gonna have to wait till my hubby gets home so then I can ask him for his help.

After placing my books on the counter I decided to drive into town and treat myself to some ice cream. 

When I walked in front of scoops & sweets I seen my hubby along with some of the other sons.

I walked in seeing my hubby sitting on the counter with his feet on the stool.

"what are you doing baby?" I asked

"waiting for you" he replied

"oh you knew Iwas coming?" 

"not yet, but you will" he says

I playfully slap his leg while shaking my head and smiling.

"you posing for me baby?" I asked

"maybe" he says

I kissed him before I walked past and ordered me some good mint chocolate ice cream.

I smiled n thanks to chucky before I walked over and sat down away from Tigs in case he was working.

"Awe you didn't come back" he whined

"well I didn't know if your working or not, you're looking outside with Ratboy like your scoping someplace" I replied

He says nothing just opens his arms so I walked over and sat on the stool he had his feet on previously.

"if your not busy with club matters will you help me study?" I asked tilting my head back to look at him.

"with what?" he asked

"Male attaomy" I replied

He grinned

"of course" he says

I offered him the rest before I stood up and faced him grinning a bit. before I cupped his face and licked the bit of ice cream that was on his lips.

"I'll see you at home then" I say before I pulled back and dropped my hands.

After I waved bye to everyone I headed out of the shop and went back home.

When Tig got home I had the book that I was studying with me as I sat in bed.

"Alright, how do you want me?" Tig asked

"nude" I replied

"I like where this is going," he commented

I sit there watching him strip bare before he came and laid beside me.

"thank you for this." 

"welcome."

I laid the book off to the side where I could still read it as I studied it before I started finding the parts on Tig.

"If I get turned it's gonna be your job to handle it."

"I've never left you hanging when I cause a hard on. unless I'm pissed at you."

He propped his head up by putting his arms under his head as I trailed my hands along his body. his moans filled the air when I touched his shaft trailing soft touchings and brushes along this vein and tip.

"keep it up angel and I'm gonna rip your clothes off and have my way with you."

"I'm about finished."

"better hurry, cause I'm about to explode and rather do so inside your sweet womb."

smiled before I kept studying and turning Tig on.

Right, when I finished he did just as he warned me he'd do and he pumped loads of his baby making juice deep inside my womb making my grip and claw him.

"if this is the outcome of you helping me study then daddy you better be ready to help m much more."

He chuckled before kissing me as he rolled off me and pulled me on top of him holding me against his chest.