their first snow

Nobody ever thought that it snow here in charming, but it did and it snowed deep. 

The night before the snow blizzard practically hit this little town Jax and I filled up the house with the loads amount of food since we were having the and their family staying with us. 

the next morning when I woke up I peaked out the window and smirked before I got dressed in thremal clothes, snow jacket, beanie, snow mobile pants, boots. 

I had a whole wardrobe for men,women,kids, and babies. for winter weather in case we ever experienced it or went some where that had snow. I had the gloves, the snowboots,ear muffs, beanies. all the winter wear you'd ever need.

after I got dressed I left the jacket and gloves off while I went and grabbed a few outfits placing them in the older kids's room. before I placed men and women's clothes in the adults rooms and an outfit for Jax in ours.

I headed into Abel's room and seen he was getting himself ready so I headed to Tommy's room and got him up and ready to play after he ate.

Once the boys was dressed we headed downstairs. I sat them at the table and started cooking up a big breakfast. no one seen outside yet so I made sure that no one could cause I wanted to surprise everyone.

After I had set everything out on the long counter I made me and Abel a plate since Tommy isn't old enough for big people food.

I sit there holding tommy as I breast feed him while Abel and I eat as everyone starts making their way downstairs.

"eat up I have a grand surprise you you all" I tell them as I move tommy to my shoulder and fix my self before I burp him.

"whats the surprise?" Gemma asked

"cant tell you yet. eat first" I replied

"I done momma" Abel says

"alright bub, take and place your plate in the sink for me" I tell him as I hold Tommy and I take my plate to the sink.

"are you going somewhere?" Jax asked

"in a bit we all are" I replied

"you look like you about to play in snow. and there's not any snow" Tig says

"I beg a differ Trager" I replied

they all looked at me before rushing to the windows.

"holy shit it snowed last night and it looks fucking deep" Tig says

I cracked up laughing before I took the boys upstairs and finished getting them ready to head outside.

Once we was fully dressed and ready to go we walked back down.

"in your rooms I placed all the winter wear you'll need to keep warm. so when you all are done and you wanna join us then get dressed and come on out" I tell them as us three head for the backdown.

When I opened that door Abel's little expression was too cute.

I smiled as he looked around at the snow and had the cutest wow face.

"ready to play in it?" I asked

He nodded his little head fast. so I walked out with him and shut the door behind me before scooping him up while holding tommy in my other arm as I treaded us through the snow to the back yard.

"alright you sure your ready?" I asked

"will it be cold?" he asked

"yes,it will be. but don't worry mommy made sure that your very much warm. and she's planned to have hot cocoa when we head back inside" I tell him