Gender revel ( Tigzy)

Boy, let me tell you when Tig found out he was gonna be a dad he became hands on.  I mean he'd do the littlest thing for me and he'd do the simplest thing for me telling me that the ain't no way he's letting me risk anything with this pregnancy that this is his chance to finally experience fatherhood so he will do all he can to see to it that nothing happens.

He's cleaned the clothes, washed the dishes, painted my toes when it got to where I could see nor reach them. He's helped me shave which he made dirty jokes about. he's washed my hair, he's given me messages, rubbed my back, he's just waited on me hand and foot. 

Now here I am five months pregnant and we are both excited to find out if it will be a little miss or a little mister. To be honest I wanna a boy so that I can have a mini Alex. Yes, I know with having a boy when he grows up Alex and them will want him to prospect. but I also know that if our son if I'm carrying or our future son can be and do anything he wants whether or not it's becoming a son or not.

"Alright, momma and daddy it's revealing time," Ly says as she had Opie place the box before us. 

Alex helped me up and walked with me over to the box.

 "On the count of three, we will see what the little one is. if it a mustache grower or a bow wearer" Ly says

she and Ope walked around to join the others as Alex and I grabbed the lid of the box.

"One....two..Three" the crowd said

we pulled back the lid and out came 

"YES........" I YELLED as I threw up my arms 

ALex walked over and pulled me into his arms and kisses me.

I smiled as I kissed back cupping his face.

"we are having a boy Alex" I say

"finally," he says

the others laugh.

"a mini Alex lord help us," Gem says

I laughed as did the others.

"congratulations," the others say

"thank you," we tell them as we walked over and get hugged and congratulated.