duine bòidheach eagallach (made as a story)

People often had words to say about my duine bòidheach eagallach. yet they never had the balls to bring it to our faces. like cowardly spineless puppets they are they only ran their mouths.

But I made sure that Chibs never doubted how I felt about him and his scars.

"they spinless fucks words are words of cowards. have them get sliced in the face and see how they feel." I say

"it not something ya want happenin to ya" Chibs says

I walked over and straddled his lap.

"maybe not but with you damn does looking at them make me really wet and wanting to ride your face" I comment

he looks at me and smirks

"not turned off?" 

"never have been and never will be." 

"if I do seem to recall the first day you met me you offered the whole face ride," he says

he's been shifting from speaking Scottish to get me going to English so I could understand him more. not that I don't when he speaks Scottish. he just knows I'll hardly hear a word he says to distract from his accent.

"and I seem to recall it be the greatest ride we've ever experienced."

"Ay lass that it was."

I leaned close and slowly trailed kisses along his scars.

"you are my duine bòidheach eagallach and don't you ever forget it."

"I love how you're learning my motherland language" 

"Half the time I prefer that over my own."

He smiled before cupping my face and brushing his thumbs back and forth along my cheeks.

"I do love you and I don't give to shits of how you look. those scars add to your character. they tell a story of your fight that you came out a victor. and I'll be damned if Im not proud to have you as mine so I can remind you ever single day just how in love I am with you and how nothing about you makes me fall out of love or makes me disgusted."

he leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss before laying back. I wasn't having that .. no no.

I chased his lip before grabbing his face and laid one hell of a liplock on him that he just grunted and moaned as I dominated him in the kiss before turning the reigns over to him.

He fisted my hair and held me right where I was. before pulling me back a little.

" Tha gaol agam ort mo bhanrigh bhrèagha. "

"And I love you."

_______________________________________________________

duine bòidheach eagallach- beautiful scared man

Tha gaol agam ort mo bhanrigh bhrèagha - I love you my beautiful queen