Kip's sister (made into a story)

Chibs's pov~~

We was all standing around by the garage smoking while a couple prospects was still tinkering with the car inside.

"Holy mother of christ" Tig said

"Please be a woman" Opie pleaded

I looked over at them before looking where they was when a custom skull panhead rolled in with someone in skin tight leather controlling it.

"If so I call dibs" Juice says

I slapped him.

"She's a lady not some damn croweater to fuck" I tell him

"Oh Chibs's claiming her" Jax teased

We stood there watching as the lady parked her bike by mine.

the minute she removed her helmet all jaws dropped as she shook her hair out.

"I swear you buch are like children peeking in the toffey shop" Gemma says

No one made a remark as the beautiful woman walked up to us.

"Hello" she says

"Hi darling" Gemma says

"fuck me please" Tig says

I snapped out of it and hit him in the back of his head.

" she's not a crow eater," I tell him

"I'm sorry, she's fuckign hot" he replied rubbing the back of his head

"Excuse him lass he's not using his proper head" I say to the girl

 she simply smiled.

"its ok"  she assured me

"What can we do ya for " Jax questioned

"I'm looking for Kip" she says

"how in the fuck is half sack nailing this broad?"Jucie asked and before I could hit him Happy did.

"Hey" Juice whined

"treat her with respect man"Happy says

"why are..." before Gemma could remsoned the sound of the club doors grabebd the beautiful woman attention.

"KIP" she squeaked and took off running towards half sack.

"Son of a bitch that's hot" Tig says

regular pov~~

I knew the minute I pulled into the T-M lot that if any man was there they'd stare at my bike and be shocked or turned on with my outfit I'm wearing and seeing I'm a woman.

I backed my skull Panhead bike up beside some others and turned it off. I pocket the key before I climbed off my bike and removed my helmet placing it on my seat before walking over to the group of guys that was standing before the garage.

I got a kick of the comments and the head slaps. Not to mention the lady's comment about them being like kids staring into a toffey shop.

When I asked about Kip the mokawk guy made a comment about Kip fucking me and the bald headed guy slapped him.

Before the lady got to ask why I was wanting Kip I heard the clubhouse doors open so I turned and looked seeing my brother walking out.

I didn't care about the sqeak I made I took off running towards my brother.

He looked up in school before I tackled him to the ground.

"Luc your here" he says

I giggled and stood up before I pulled him up and into my arms for another hug.