Cheater

I spent seven long years being faithful to my boyfriend who I was stupid enough to think he'd commit. but the only thing he committed to was putting his dick in a hoe. 

Now I'm heading to the garage where he had me take his car to "get it fixed " and I'm gonna fix it alright.

I pulled into the lot not carrying if the workers were watching I just climbed out grabbed the sledgehammer and started smashing shit.

I busted the side windows before I climbed up on the hood and smashed the front window then walked up onto the top and busted the back. 

when I was done with that I took a fireman's ax and started hitting the tires, the doors, the roof. 

"Hey lassie did the owner piss you off?" 

I placed the ax down and looked at the guy with scars on his cheeks.

"I wasted seven damn years on his cheating ass. so I took it out on this car. now lets see if a dam whore will fuck him when he's broke and doesn't have a ride" I replied

" How bout I take you out for lunch and we can talk about cheating ex's"

"what you have a cheating ex wife or girlfriend?"

"wife, while married lived and scrwed another" he says

"and you didn't seek reven on something she cares about?" I asked

"We have a daughter so I'm not gonna ruin her life" he says

"well if your free lets go. I'm down with this car." I tell him before I picked up the sledgehammer and ax placing them both in the truck before I climbed into the driver side while the gentleman climbed into the passenger side. 

I reversed my car watching as my ex walked up.

"have fun getting pussy now mother fucker" I say as I drive off while he's loosing his shit over his car.

We sat across from each other and started talking about what came to mind.

"That wis entertaining, show o' ye damaging his car. he deserved  Fur wasting yer time when ye  could've bin wi' a real Lad" he says

"Are you that real man I could've been with?" I question

"A'm" he says

"Are you single or is your belief to not divorce?" I asked noticing the prayer beads.

"We don't believe in it but Mah ex 'n' ah hud done it sae a'm a free man."

I hummed in reply as I just took all ove him in.

"where have you been all my life?' I questioned which made him smile

"I mean honestly your everything I've wanted in a lover, a man, and significant other" I added

"Ah hae bin aroond town."

"yea hiding from me. cause baby if I had found you seven years ago I'd snatched you up and kept you for myself never to let you go."

His smile broaden which really made his adorable scars stand out.

"Can I keep you now?" I asked

"Sure darlin'."

I paid the check and took him to my place not caring if I met him after doing serious damage I wanted him and I wanted him now. mind body and soul.

"you can back out now. but if you walk through that front door I'm gonna have my way with you and if that happens it means your mine. and we both know what happens when someone cheats on me. so any of your hook ups that you've had ends the minute you step foot in my place" I tell him as we stood on the porch.

"Unlock the door, Lassie."

I smiled and do just that before walking in and waiting to see what he will do. when he waked across the threshold I shut the door and pushed him up against it, pressing my body against his as I fisted his kutte and hair as I kissed him with all the passion I felt.

"Where's yer room? "

"up the stairs town door on the left" I replied

He tosses me over his shoulder and takes off upstairs before depositing me on the bed.

We make quick work on our clothes and boots before we fall in bed and entangle our bodies together so we'd never be able to tell where one of us started and the other ended.

The feeling of him deep within me was the great pleasure I've ever experienced.

" Ah wanna ravish yer body."

I moaned at that

"do anything you want to me. I'll enjoy it."

He leaned down and kissed me softly before he worshiped my body like it was his sacred temple.