Bar dance (made as a story)

A party is something the son's arent shy from having. but this type of performance they are about to view was something they'd never seen.since the clubhouse floor was concreat where the bar that me and a few girls were gonna be dancing on was concrete we had no worries about damaging the wood.

As all the sons and the visiting ones as well as other party goes started to make their way over to that bar. Prospects was handing out the drinks as well as filling up pitchers of water that were lined up on the bar.

I climbed up along with the other girls as the song pour some sugar on me started.

 we all grabbed a pitcher and the crowd's attention. as we poured the water on ourselves the guys whistled and cheered as we started dancing.

We gave the sons and everyone a show as we danced wildly for them. I dropped down and leaned back as two of the girls poured pitchers of water all over me, getting some of the sons and party goers that were up close before I shook the access water off and stood up swirling my hips and getting into the song's beat.

We girls kept dancing with each other grinding and moving our hips giving the guys and everyone a show that the Son's of charming never witnessed before in their very own clubhouse.

 when as the song drew close to an end I poured some whiskey on the bar before grabbing a match and looked at the girls. they moved off while I dropped the match 

lighting the bar on fire as I continued to dance through the flames without a care in the world before I jumped onto the stripper pole close by and twirled around it as the song came to an end and the prospects put the fire out while the crowd roa...

lighting the bar on fire as I continued to dance through the flames without a care in the world before I jumped onto the stripper pole close by and twirled around it as the song came to an end and the prospects put the fire out while the crowd roared in cheers.