Drama Roma

I had just gotten home from traveling the world about a week or so ago. I had decided to go and see some of my friends at TM. It was then that a brunette scranny thing tried to start her shit with me.

I was sitting there laughing and cutting up with the guys like we use to before I decided to travel the world  when this skinny brown hair girl approached me.

"hey that's my man so back off" she said

I looked at her before looking at the guys and shook my head before standing up.

"who are you?" 

"his ol lady" she replied

"be more pacific" 

"I'm with Jackson so fuck off."

"right your with blue eyes. well lets set something straight here drama Roma. If I wanted Jax I could have him and there not a damn thing you'd be able to do to prevent it." I assured her

"Oh yea?"

I nodded my head

She went to swing at me but I grabbed his fist and gripped hard before I twisted it around her back and kicked the back of her leg making her drop to her knees.

"now listen closely drama roma. its like I said if I wanted Jackson you couldn't keep him from me. Hell if I told him lets go to the back and fuck like jags we'd do it and there's not a damn thing you can do about. wanna know why?"

"why?" she asked

"your not his lol lady, your not wearing his crow, and your nothing but a freaking bed warmer who fucked up back in highschool by running off." 

"We're together just ask him" she says

I looked up at Jax.

"you with Drama roma?"

he shook his head and she tried to fight her way outta my hold but I added pressure.

"Stop moving or I'll make it worse" I warned

"I have his crow" she says

I reached down and lifted her shirt seeing the damn thing but I noticed it wasn't his. so I started laughing.

"whats funny?" TIg asked

"she has a crowabove her ass that looks like a toddler drew it. but you can make it out. yet its not Jax crow."

"how do you know?"

I pushed her on the ground before I lifted my shirt.

"cause his crow looks like this" I say showing the crow that rests below my tits.

"and trust me his mouth and hands have been all over it. hell even his cum has been smeared on it." I added

the guys whistled at that while the brunette got up and looked at me.

"your crow looks like chicken scratch version of Kyles crow. which is funny cause he's not a son. so there's that" I tell her as I drop my shirt then walked over fisted Jax hair pulled his head back and kissed him hard.

" now get out and never come back unless your car is messed up." I tell her as I sat on JAx lap and wiggle my ass knowing what it will wake.

She leook between the two of us and kept standing there.

"Are you wanting a sex show or something drama roma?"

"I do" tig says

I looked at him and shook my head

"go to care cara for that tigsy" I tell him

he pouted which made me smile.

"but bye drama roma" I say waving while fake crying.

"have fun with your non son guy" I added

she glared at me before storming off.

"that was a bitch move" Juice said

"they don't call me Mrs.Bitch for nothing Juciy goosey" I replied