Memories (Extra)

Flashback/Memories

#
Brazil.

I went to visit Jimin during their tour in Brazil. Jimin was very busy but he managed to take out half a day for me. It was more like a one week solo trip for me and then spending half a day with him. Otherwise, while I was there I used to go visit him once everyday but didn't stay there for long.

We were asked if we wanted any sorta security to go with us but he said he knew the place he was taking me to and it's safe so we won't need anyone.

We reached a place and there was a pavement leading us somewhere and both the sides were covered with bushes and flower trees of baby colours but it was well maintained and it was surreal, like we were walking through some fairytale land. It felt like someone's house and a very old place.
"Where is this Jimin?" I said as we were walking on those pavements holding hands.
"Halmoni." He replied with a smile forming on his face.
"Halmoni? Is she Korean? How do you know her?"
"I know her from my trainee days, she used to stay in Seoul with her husband who was Korean. Her husband had a food place and she was really sweet to me. A few years back, her husband died and she returned to Brazil where her children stay"
"I see"
Her house was pretty big and old, with all the ancient architecture and furniture and designs. We shared a very sweet time with her there and she told me some stories of Jimin from his trainee days.
That was yet another beautiful day spent with him.

#where it all started

It's a date. Except this time we entered hand in hand, together, and he was more than just my bias, he was my fiance now. If someone told me this two years back I would laugh it off. It was less than a week and he would be gone for a long long time.
I stared at our hands, our rings sparkling with all the lights.
From asking to be friends to asking me to be his wife, I would call it a beautiful journey but it doesn't end here there's still a lot to be penned down in my life with my bias, I'm looking forward to it. I don't see the pages ending soon.
Having the place to ourselves for the night and sharing the dance we longed for, his hand round my waist and mine round his neck, bringing us both closer and just following the rhythm, or was it the music following out rhythm?

# snowy snow
It was snowing. Both of us sneaked out of our schedules a bit to enjoy the snow. It was more like a snowball competition, who can make bigger snowballs with our small small hands and throw. I kept up with all my energy but eventually gave up and when he thought he won the snowball fight he was jumping like the baby he is only to get hit with another snowball and then starting the fight again. No, we are not two year olds.

# What should we do?
We were hanging out and couldn't decide on what to watch. It was a few days after my new drama was released.
"Do you want to maybe watch this?" I said pointing towards it.
"Yes. Sure. Watch my girlfriend look at another man with all lovey-dovey eyes while I'm cuddling with her."
"Oh Okay, I'll play it then"
"You are teasing me"
"There are plenty of beautiful scenes you would love watching"
"This girl."
"But hold up, how do you know "lovey dovey scenes"?"
"All your fans are shipping you with him, they want you both to be together in real life too, analysing your interviews and jumping to crazy conclusions"
"Park Jimin, don't tell me you were stalking and like seriously watching analysis videos" I said bursting outta laughter.
"No I mean, they were catchy, I couldn't hold back" he said with pouty face.
"I see. Jimin ssi, are you by any chance getting jealous?" Still laughing.
"Why would I? I know what's mine"
"I see. I see.  but there's a thing, me looking at him with 'lovey dovey eyes' that was all different, it was acting , where as me looking at you, I lose myself in your eyes, all I feel is love when I'm looking at you like right now"
"Is it so? My eyes are so beautiful?" He said locking eyes with mine.
"Everything about you is beautiful to me."
"What's everything?"
"Like your cute smol fingers, your height---"
"Srisha- you!"
"What are you gonna do?" I said running away from him. He started throwing the cushions at me.
"But you are still smaller than me"
"Ya whatever"
"Come back here, let's watch something" He said, pulling out his arms.
"I'm not running away haha"
I went back to him and he started tickling me.
"Jiminah what are you doing?" I said laughing as he was tickling me and I couldn't escape.
After he was done and my stomach was hurting so much, I laughed a lot. We finally watched something in peace.

#Award show
Guess who is getting an award today? Me me me. Yes, a big day today. Last award I remember getting was back while I was in Uni. The award show was a good experience, this was the first award show I was attending after getting into acting.
Let's talk about Park Jimin and the fan cams. I was well prepared to not mess up things except a few glances I was gonna spare for him. Award shows are dangerous, trust me. He was sitting on the left side to me, not beside me, more like diagonally, with the rest of the BTS members. All of them were looking so dazzling, help me. I was surrounded by so many idols around me. huh. How hard it was for me to not get all blushy and red, I tried my best to hold it up.
but
Mr. Park Jimin, my beloved boyfriend, decided to raise his eyebrows, he was just asking me if I was doing okay but that intimidates me. What should I do? Also, I was already trying so hard, I started smiling and started a conversation with the person beside me to cover up. I saw him giggling at that. This man knows what he does to me.

+++
Here, I finally end this story after around nine months. Writing this was an experience, I know for myself that this story lacks a lot of aspects and many other things in general. But I'm grateful for being able to finish this story and I guess I'll be back with better ones.
This name, Srisha shall stay imprinted in my heart, I really like this name, is it unique?
Word count - 24,250 (approx.)
Once again,
Thank you so much for reading this story.