17. Sunset

After a few minutes we both were sitting on top of the rocks. I had my hands wrapped around his shoulder, leaning my head in his shoulder and one of his hands were around my waist. The birds started to fly back to their nests in groups.
"What's a romantic date to you?"
"Umm. It's the person and the quality of the time we are spending together, somewhere away from the crowd, together and full of love. What about you?"
"The person obviously and both of us should feel loved and happy"
"How do you feel when you are with me?"
"I feel happy, loved and blessed"
"What if you never met me?"
"We were destined to meet and now that we already met there are no more what ifs"
I raised my head from his shoulder and faced towards him.
"What if something happens and we-"
He placed his other hand's finger on my lips shutting them. Our hands were looking straight into each other.
"I said no more what ifs"
His lips came closer to mine and kissed me, filled with love. Kissing my love while watching sunset, it's just so perfect.
"Sing a song for me in Bengali"
"W-what? My Bengali isn't good"
I was a Bengali but I couldn't speak much of Bengali but I did hear quite a bunch of Bengali songs because I love them. Also, singing in front of him is embarrassing, my voice isn't bad obviously not as good as him.
"Sing or I'll tickle you"
He started tickling on my waist.
"No no no stop, I'm singing"
"Good Luck"
I sang my favourite bengali song and he was just looking at me in awe.