not a chapter, author's note

Readers,
Firstly, my apologies to keep y'all hanging, I have been really busy and not gonna lie I got a little diverted and stuff so I'm really really sorry about that.
I don't really put author's note and stuff or share my opinion at the end of chapters like many others but you can share yours in the comments, it really gives me a pushover to write and I would love reading your thoughts.
Also, I personally think that this story could have been way more better but this isn't really the one where you would find fights and ex drama and stuff. Those things add more spice to the whole plot but this one is out of all that. There are many emotional moments according to me in this story.
Moreover, I started writing this story back in the mid of January this year, and over the months a lot have changed, my opinions and personality and a lot other things, and that's normal.
I would love to write another story if possible after finishing this one.
As I said earlier, I somewhat feel that this story lacks a lot of elements which could potentially make it a 'good story' but I did not have so much in mind back when I started writing it. I literally woke up one day and this plot came up in my head and I remember I sat on the edge of the bed for half an hour or more and planned the whole story in my head and after a few days I started writing the story.
I generally used to write them in the middle of the nights, because I woke up and then stayed up till dawn, which wasn't good because I'm more of a morning person. So gradually, this habbit of waking up in the middle of the night faded away over the months and my time for writing the story too. So, I had to take out time sonwhere throughout the whole day and write it, but I couldn't concentrate because there was always something which came up.
Anyways, that was a little interaction, but thank you for sticking on to the story and I'm really overwhelmed for all the views on this story and thank you for sending in those sweet texts to my inbox. I appreciate all the love y'all give me.

Thank you,
Author,
Suchxndra