11. Night

"Sure" I winked at him.
He lifted me up and walked towards the bedroom. The room had dimmed yellow fairy lights and the lights from the night Seoul. He threw onto the bed and got on top of me using both his hands as support. Our eyes were locked with each other and I nodded as a yes. He pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders. He gently bit my lower lip making me part my lips giving his tongue way inside my mouth. I didn't fight, I just let our tongues play with each other. He pulled me up not breaking the kiss and I was sitting on his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist and my hands cupping his face. He broke the kiss and started unbuttoning my shirt and threw it. I was wearing red lacy lingerie. Before he could do anything, I turned and pushed him and sat on him, getting rid of my pants and then slowly leaned on to him using my hands as support. His hands were holding my waist and he was looking at my half naked body and biting his lips. His eyes were full of love and lust. I kissed his lips slowly moving to his neck and then chest. I started unbuttoning his shirt with my teeth revealing his abs. I was kissing him around and he turned me over and now he was over me. He got rid of his shirt and pants, leaving him only in his boxers. He intertwined his fingers around mine leaving me unable to move my hands and started open kissing my chest moving down to my waist through my cleavage. My heart was beating fast as hell filled with pleasure. I bite my lips letting small moans escape as he kisses me around not stopping. He was getting more turned on with every moan.
"Don't move your hands" He ordered me looking at my eyes and letting go of my hands.
"Okay daddy" He smirked at me and unclasped my bra and put it away.
He locked my hands again and started licking my nipples making me restless. He began sucking my nipples and I couldn't help moaning. I was already so wet. He marked me on my chest.
"You are mine baby girl" He winked at me.
He went down and removed my undies and started playing there with his tongue making me moan harder.
He licked his fingers and put them inside me. Making me a moaning mess already.
"My turn daddy" I said, getting on him and pulling off his boxers revealing his member.
I started licking the tip and teasing him. I started going up and down increasing my speed gradually. He was moaning in pleasure.
He entered inside me and started thrusting slowly letting me adjust. I gripped the sheets as he thrusted.
"Faster daddy."
He started going in and out faster making both of us a moaning mess.
We got half dressed and cuddled for the rest of the night.