10. Unbreakable

I was sitting on the couch with Jimin and Jungkook. Areum was walking towards the kitchen to get water probably.
"Do I need to change the sheets?"I indicated to Jungkook and Areum keeping my eyes fixed on the TV.
"N-no" Areum said as she sat on the couch beside Jungkook.
"I didn't want to risk breaking your bed noona," he said, smirking at Areum.
"Aish. Don't think so low about my bed"
Jimin hit him laughingly and I started smiling too. Areum face was blushing red.
I met Areum when I first came to Seoul. She was really passionate about capturing things and she was really good at many things. She got into BigHit and later on became a manager for them. She's young but she is still good enough to manage them. She was mad over Jungkook since I knew her, but once she got into BigHit, she became professional. At least when she was working. But destiny brought them closer and they fell in love with each other. It's surprising how we are together with our biases. I wonder what the public reaction would be. Having said that, only we knew how much effort we have to put in to not get 'caught' by the public. It was no crime but still we couldn't go out in public for the sake of all our careers. I don't get it, if you love your idol and want them to be happy, don't you actually want them to be happy and go around freely without having to worry about anything?

Rest of the time, we all were watching TV and munching on some snacks. Then, Jungkook and Areum went. He was probably gonna finish things off at Areum's 'unbreakable' bed.
"How about I finish off what we started? mhm?" He raised his eyebrows and smirked at me.