"No problem hyung, you don't have to keep thanking me." He gave him a tight smile, although Namjoon sensed something wasn't wrong just by the way Taehyung was behaving he chose to ignore it for a while.

"So you called to meet .. uhm uh have anything to talk about?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, I have a lot to hear actually." Namjoon frowned at the weird statement until he saw Taehyung pull out something from his pocket.

Namjoon's eyes widened twice as much after seeing the very familiar photo.

"Why do you still have it hyung?" Taehyung asked rather sternly.

Namjoon nervously snatched the photo before keeping it in his pocket.

"Tae it's none of your business. I don't have to explain anything to you." He spat harshly.

Namjoon knew he was wrong talking to tae rudely when Taehyung was just being worried for him but he felt like he had been caught, he had been busted. He didn't have any "explanation" to give .

Taehyung just chuckled sarcastically.

"You don't owe me an explanation hyung but yourself. You don't want to be involved with women, you don't want to have any relationship anymore not because you can't love or trust anymore but because you have caged yourself. You aren't letting yourself come out of it! You don't owe anyone a shit but you,yourself, don't deserve this, suffering for someone who took your world from you , you know better than anyone else how painful and dreadful it was. I don't want to lecture you but I can't see you like this. You aren't happy and I can see that. And you can never be happy until you completely get rid of her."

Namjoon's lips were sealed, he knew all Taehyung said was nothing but 24 carat truth but he just couldn't, he doubted he could ever let go despite things faced.

"Hyung please understand you have to let go of the past to move on, you have to start fresh." Taehyung's voice was much softer now, he sat closer to Namjoon trying to read his eyes, but nothing, Namjoon didn't show any emotion.

"Hyung burn that picture and flush it, when you feel you are ready trust me you will feel peace, like a stone has been lift off your chest"

These were Taehyung's last words before he left his apartment.

"Will I ever be ready?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He stood there hearing the toilet flush taking in all the ashes, he felt nothing. He remembered when Taehyung told him about this idea, his heart just clenched by the thought of doing something like that to the photo he had treasured for years but today when he did that he felt absolutely nothing.

Infact, just as Taehyung told he felt relieved , he felt free, it was almost like he was caged but now the cage is no longer around him, he felt he could breathe freely again.

After getting rid of the photo, he genuinely felt very light headed and hearted. His mood was good, like really good. He was going through some files when he remembered the way he stomped out this morning.

Yn must be worried, I should give her a call.

Namjoon dug his hands in pocket only to realise it was empty and then it hit him,he had smashed his phone earlier .