Chapter 79 | Not Just Coffee

All Might parted from me down another hallway and I rode on, nervous.

Would he still be steamed about the coffee?

Of course he fucking would, what am I thinking? He's going to be more than mad, it was dumb of me to not do what he said. I promised him if he won the fight I would do whatever he said, but imagine what he thinks now. Now that I didn't make that stupid coffee for him, but is it so big that he's going to punish me bad over it? I don't have the slightest, but if I could go back in time I would make that coffee.

I rounded a corner and met the entrance of the class. I peered in to see Aizawa with a cup in his hand. He was leaning back on the front of the desk as he faced the class sipping slowly from the cup.

Oh, so he made himself coffee, fair. I laughed quietly then strode in, with as much confidence as I could muster. Aizawa barely glanced my way but I swore I saw a smirk on his face as he drank. I brushed it off and stood in front of the desk,

"Good afternoon, class." I smiled big.

The class, just like the one before it, stayed silent.

"Good afternoon to you." Mineta mustered, Bakugo beside him just stared.

My stomach sank in embarrassment, I looked down at my attire. I'm well aware how transparent this white shirt is and how short these shorts are, but come on. Cant everybody just act like they don't see it? If it's ignored then it will be easier for me to get through it.

I smiled at the two boys pretending I didn't see them eye me up and down.

I'm tempted to just pile them with homework and extra unnecessary quizzes.

Aizawa gave a small silent chuckle and I gritted my teeth. I tilted my head his way a bit to glance at him and he covered his mouth with the cup.

"Pull out your homework and hand it forward." Aizawa said before turning around to sit behind the desk.

I did the same and dropped onto the seat with a huff.  I gripped onto the sides of my shorts and yanked them down a bit, to make them look longer. They're riding up my ass and it's annoying.

Aizawa glanced my way and stifled a chuckle. I wanted to whip my hand out and smack him but I refrained.

"Today is basically study hall, finish whatever you need to, otherwise it's free time." I said, trying not to grit my teeth.

The class busted out in chatter and I slumped in my chair. This class period better be easy, I'm not entirely expecting it to because I'm sitting by an idiot, but, maybe. I mean the kids have free time so that's less work for me, I'm just left with Aizawa. Well, I suppose that is quite hard, considering he gets on my last nerve but whatever.

"Y-" Aizawa started.

"Shut up." I spat, not even satisfying him with a glance his way.

"You look good." He said.

"Thanks, some hobo blind guy picked it out for me. He sure has a nack for fashion sense." I grunted.

"Hobo-" He started, before a girl came up to the desk.

"I have a question, Mr. Aizawa." She said rather quiet.

She dug her nails into her palms as he leaned forward onto his desk, folding his fingers together.

"I was wondering if you do tutoring?" She gave a shy smile.

Hit a nerve. I gritted my teeth and kept my feet flat on the floor. I'm not a jealous person, especially if it's my students. I shouldn't even be thinking of tutoring this way, but, she has a crush on him. I can tell, clear as day. My blood is boiling. Does he tutor? It's not like he wants to date a minor right? She's a little girl.

Holy shit, get over yourself, what are you even saying? She's a kid, she probably just needs tutoring, this stupid self is getting out of hand.

"What subject?" He asked, glancing for only a second at me.

My eye twitched and I kept my eyes forward as I pretended not to eavesdrop.

"Uh- Math mostly." She said and looked to the ground.

This shy little girl shit isn't going to fly with me, she's a teen. Lucky for her I'm extravagant at math.

I butted in. "Oh, my specialty is math, Aizawa is more of Social Studies or English."

I smiled at her as she looked up at me. She looked as if she was going to burst into tears or punch someone. I ruined her plan and she showed it on her face. I knew it, little fucker.

"Tutoring is cheap and it's everyday after school, would you like a one on one with me or group?" I smiled.