Chapter 53 | Niagra Falls

I kept my eyes on him, it felt like hewas taking forever to take it off. I started to see the skin of his lower stomach.

Fuck, okay. When I count to three we look away okay, I was saying that to the smart inner self and the dumb one. The smart one gave me the idea obviously.

I whispered aloud, "1," I breathed in as I could start to see more and more. "2."

Shit.

"3."

He pulled the shirt up and over his head balling it up then putting it in his bag.

Holy. Shit.

He was perfect? His biceps were a little bigger than a small and he had strong pecs. No idea how pecs can be hot but they were. I don't know why but I think having his shirt off made him have bigger hands. Shut up. His pants were for some reason low, like really low. I tracked down his stomach, he has abs upon abs, upon abs. They were almost never ending, fucking butter Hawaiian roll type shit. This was a nightmare and a dream, wake up. I slowly tracked more down and my mouth dropped open.

There it was, the 'happy trail', holy shit, could make anyone happy, honestly. Just looking at it made me shiver, I don't know why, I just find happy trails attractive. Surprisingly the happy trail wasn't like a dark black, it was honestly a bit hard the see, but the sun, helped that. It shone on to every part of his no shirt wearing upper half. I'm going wild, really.

I almost screamed, like actually. I had to cover my mouth with both of my hands because, shit, wow. The sunlight outlined his v-line. He had probably the hottest, and strongest v-line I've seen in a man. He wasn't entirely buff but he was built, and he was some perfect man type shit? I couldn't take my eyes off his v-line now. It led down and disappeared into his pants, I'm going fucking crazy. I couldn't really see half of his v-line because his pants weren't that far down, but I could see enough. I can't calm down, I was actually panting. Shut up.

I hadn't noticed but I had slowed my workout pace to a stop. I finally broke my long glare and snapped back, yanking my head back and staring at the ceiling. I put my hands over my face,

"Do you have any shame, crazy dumbass." I muffled aloud to myself.

That was embarrassing, I'm just glad Aizawa hadn't seen me watching him for like 10 hours, checking him out. I think, probably, I mean I wasn't really looking him in the eyes. No shame, literally no shame, I'm on some maniac type shit.

I heard a rustling and peeked a bit. He was putting on the tank top, finally. Shut up, I'm glad he put another shirt on but, damn.

He wasn't sweating but the tank top stuck to his chest, accentuating everything. His belt put it all together, motherfucker could beat the shit out of me with that and I would thank him. Shut up, please. No like actually, please.

Holy shit, can you just start working out, I need you to get out of my view. This is getting ridiculous, I came back to real life and took my hands off my face, turning to the handle. I grasped it and started back with my quick pace, moving forward and back fast.

Don't you dare make this workout equipment fucking sexual, you sex demon. I could just scream at the dumb inner self, she's so aggravating.

My face felt hot and I was sweating. I barely even touched the equipment so I knew why I was sweating, but Aizawa would probably think it was from me working out. That's a good thing, because I knew I looked like a mess, but the working out was a perfect scapegoat.

Holy shit though, I might as well have been directly undressing him. That was asinine, psycho whore. I don't regret it and that's the problem, I would do it again. That's what's really eating at me, and that's not just the dumb inner self saying that. Whatever, who cares. The disrespect it massive, I can't believe I just checked out his body like he was some type of male stripper. That wasn't right, he's a person and I feel entirely bad about it.

Sadly nothing can stop my thoughts, my face grew hot thinking about it again, that image will be burned into my mind forever. I tried to stop a smile from being stuck on my face as my pace on the equipment grew faster. A little too fast now.

"Slow down, this isn't a race sweetheart." I heard Aizawa laugh behind me as I could make out him lifting weights.

If he calls me another pet name I'm going to disintegrate. "Shut the hell up." I grunted out, a lot of air coming with it.

My chest heaved up and down as I breathed in and out very loudly. I looked down and I was covered in sweat. I'm just glad I'm not wearing pants.

I'm wearing a skirt with no shorts and a thin button up, shit.