Chapter 10 | Not Fair

Humiliation, embarrassment. Either one, I have no idea why but I have a burning hatred for both but I also have a desire for them. This isn't turning me on or anything, it's different because I looked up to these pro hero's. I had no idea they would be having an attitude with a new addition to the staff. He caused me such awkward pain in front of Recovery Girl and that makes me angry. I barely know this man and I already hate him, I wonder how the other teachers feel about him.

I feel embarrassed, why would a pro hero cause this in front of Recovery Girl? I don't want to talk to him, so maybe he'll tell me himself. I'm going to be a teacher here now so I don't want to have any bad blood with anyone. That's why I might have to talk to him and that angers me, once again.

"I've got a lot to unpack, this is going to be annoying." I groaned and slouched over to the boxes and tried to finish unpacking as much as I could. Hopefully he will stop acting like a prick and come apologize to me, I have no doubt he knows which room I'm in.

I'm unpacking in my own apartment in UA Highschool, the school I've wanted to teach in for years. All I'm thinking about is a loser teacher, I really hope the other teachers aren't like that guy. I mean Recovery Girl wasn't, but who knows. If a big Pro Hero like Eraserhead can be a dirtbag like that then everything I ever thought as a kid was fake. Big nice Pro Hero's caring 24/7, nicer than anyone you have ever met. A lie, at least so far for Shota Aizawa.

I mean everyone can see that Eraserhead looks all gloomy and sad, but we can't base his personality off of it. Unlike some, I thought he would be the one to have a soft heart, among All Might and Recovery Girl. That's why it shattered me, learning a Pro Hero like him couldn't even use formal language to me or Recovery Girl.

I really hope All Might isn't like this, I really look up to him and I know a lot of people do. That's why I would guess he's just a big fluffy bunny, but I can't say. I've never met him, but I will here. For the first time, I'm living up my dreams. Being a Pro Hero isn't even the end of it, I'm now a teacher here and a Pro Hero. These are all steps to my life to become a world renowned and successful Pro Hero like All Might, I'm not saying I'm better than him. I'm just saying I know I can be as good as him if I try, or actually maybe even one day surpass him. Big dreams.

Even though this is all happening right now I feel like it's going so slow, I hope I won't stay in this sad state.

I checked around my apartment and saw a door on the left side. Thinking it was a storage unit, it would be perfect for putting my shoes in. I opened it and there wasn't anything but another door right in front, no space between the two doors.

"The fuck?" I scratched my head and laughed nervously.

I opened the second door and looked to see just darkness. I'm not sure if it is another room or what so I, being the idiot, decided to go in. No flashlight nothing, I couldn't think, I was only thinking of the question, why there was a door? Thankfully as I scaled the walls with my hands for a couple minutes I found some light switches. Turning them on, it was an apartment, same as mine.

"Oh, shit, this must be the empty apartment." I said looking around. "Room...206?" I questioned.

Everything was in the same place as my apartment, it was kinda nice looking, nothing special. Then I saw a door right in the same spot the other double door I entered was.

"Oh, wouldn't this lead to?" I didn't have to go on, I had a feeling it would lead to his.

I have no idea why but, "Maybe, just a peek won't hurt. So I can see if it actually leads there?" I feel like I honestly knew it would but something made me open the first door.

I hesitated to open the second, "What are you, crazy?" I said closing my eyes for a second. "Are you about to break into someone's apartment?" I asked myself.

I turned back to the door and put my hand on the knob, then twisted.