𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

•Two years later

You and Ellie were living your best lives.
You both still lived in Jackson, but sometimes you would spend days at the house were you two spent the honeymoon.

Dina and Jesse ended up having another baby, this time was a baby girl, her name was Ophelia.
They were your neighbors, you all decided to move into a calm street.

Joel lived down the street, and well you are the happiest person ever.

...

You were cleaning the kitchen and you hear the front door open.

*That must be Ellie*

After a while you feel two hands wrapping around your waist.

"Hey baby." Ellie mumbles against your neck, placing small kisses there.

You smile to yourself. "Hey, how was patrol?" You asked turning around to hug her.

She kisses you on the lips softly. "It was ok, kinda of tiring. Had a lots of running."

"You didn't woke me up. I could have gone with you." You pass your fingers through her hair softly.

"Sorry about that, but you looked so peaceful sleeping, that I didn't want to wake you. And well you were really tired last night so." She smirks as she says the last part.

That was true. You guys went on for a lots of rounds.

You try to hide your blushing face on her neck and she chuckles.

"My sweet innocent girl. I have a question.." She says grabbing you face softly with both hands.

You nod wanting to know what is.

"Do you want to take a shower with me. I'm tired and I want your company." She asks looking at eyes, and passing her thumb on your bottom lip.

"Of course baby. I need to take a shower too. I have everything done here in the kitchen so, let's go."

...

You giggled seeing Ellie's face covered in foam.

"You think that's funny huh?" She asked trying to hide her smile.

"Yes actually, a lot." You said grabbing her arm, making her come under the shower head with you.

She wraps her arms around you, kissing every einch of your neck.

"You're so perfect.." She whispered, and you whimpered feeling her hands run down your body.

"Can I make you feel good?" Ellie whispered in your ear, kissing you softly.

"Are you sure? Aren't you tired?" You ask caressing her arms, you wanted to make sure she was ok.

"Of course I'm sure baby, I'm never tired to pleasure you." She says and her hand slowly makes the way to your most sensitive place, she waits and you nod in reassurance.

She slowly circles you clit making you whine at the sudden pleasure.

"Please..." You whisper, holding onto her arms.

"I know baby..I know.." She kisses you softly, and at the same time she pushes a finger inside of you.

You moan into the kiss and she pushes another one, making scissoring motions, that makes your legs weak, and she holds you tighter.

"Ellie...I need..." You whine, and she puts a thumb on your clit, making circling motions.

You grab her arms tighter, and she doesn't stop her actions, she speeds up a little bit, and then you feel your climax coming.

"I'm-...fuck Ellie!" You moan not being able to form a phrase.

"Cum on my fingers angel...be a good girl and cum." Her dirty talk was the last straw for you, your body shakes from the pleasure and you cum on her fingers. You turn around with shaky legs, and then you hug her, putting your head on her chest.

"I love you Ellie.." You murmur kissing her lips.

"I love you more angel." She smiles, and then she helps you to wash your hair.

...

You and Ellie decided to go startgaze. That was something you two did a lot. It reminded you both of your first date.

You were both laying on the floor, in each other's warm embrace.

You turned to her, caressing her face, she looked at you and smiled.

"I love you so much, thank you for being part of my life." You smiled kissing her lips.

"I love you more, after all.." She whispered kissing your forehead.

"You're my forever." She said kissing your hand with the wedding ring.

You were her forever.
And she was yours forever.

And you will love her forever and always, just like you promised in your wedding.

•The End•

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
- I WANT WHAT THEY HAVE!
- And unfortunately this story is over, I cried while re-reading this last chapter :(
- This was a beautiful journey to me, and thank you so much for making me company <3
- I will be forever grateful to the people who read this book <3
- I'm so sad to say goodbye, but this story time has come to an end..
- Thank you for everything <3
xoxo, forever and always...