𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

Ellie was furious. She was furious at you, it's been two days since the kiss and you act like nothing happened. She was going crazy, you only talked when needed and you didn't even touched the kiss subject.

So she was going to talk to you about that tonight.

During the day you guys went to a couple stores, found some meds and food, even a couple of guns.

"Shit look what I found." Ellie says grabbing a new ps game showing you.

You just hummed, you know you were being an idiot, you didn't know how to react since that day.

"What's wrong with you?" Ellie asks crossing her arms.

"What? Nothing." You try to escape the subject.

"Don't lie to me. Since that day you are being like you were before. You are acting like that didn't happen." Ellie stern voice makes you shudder.

"What do you want me to do?!" You didn't know what to say. You couldn't just say you loved her.

"That it matter to you! That you felt something!" She yelled throwing her arms in the air.

"Maybe it didn't matter! Maybe I didn't felt something! Why do you keep asking about this?!" What you said as a lie. It hurts you saying those words to her. And it hurt her too. But once again, you didn't know how to react, you didn't know how to express your feelings.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter to me anyways. I don't even know why that happened. I just know I regret it." Ellie was hurt by what you said. So she hurts you back, with lies.

"Well good for you!" You picked up you things and left that store.

Ellie stayed behind thinking about what you had said to her, and what she had said to you.

You walked through the trees until you found some bench with a pond. It was pretty.

You sat on the bench thinking about what had just happened.

She said it was only in the heat of the moment. So of course it didn't matter to her. You love her, you regret saying those lies. But it's the only way you have to hide your true feelings. You didn't know what to do anymore.

You feel a tear running down your face.
You feel pathetic now.

Ellie decided to go after you. She needs to apologize.
Both of you need to apologize to each other.
Walking everywhere looking for you she finally saw you.
You were sitting on a small bench with your head low.
She sits on the bench next to you but doesn't say anything.
You look at her in surprise, cleaning the tears out of your face.

"I'm sorry." Ellie simply says. But her heart breaks seeing your tears.

"What are you sorry about? About touching the subject of my brother, that you knew so well I hated talking about. Or is it about you saying that I have no one. Or is it about today's fight? Or every fight we had?" You look at her your words laced with strong emotions.

"I'm sorry for everything. I didn't mean anything I said before. I'm so sorry for that." Ellie apologize one more time.

"I'm sorry too, for what I said before. I didn't mean to hurt you." You whisper. Looking at anything but her.

"Can you please just talk to me?" Ellie pleads you playing with her fingers nervously.

"About what?"

"About everything.." She murmurs.

"Why did you kissed me?" You ask mumbling.

"Well you kissed me too, you know?" She lets out a small laugh.

"Why do we fight? Not just now, but why did the fights started? We were friends and then one day.." You wanted to know why.

"You wouldn't understand. I just-" She doesn't know what to say.

You both stay silent for a while you wanted to tell her you love her, but you thought it was too soon.

"Do you like girls?" Ellie wanted to know since ever.

"Isn't it obvious? Guys are disgusting. I thought you knew I'm a lesbian." You were surprised she didn't knew. I mean Dina and Jesse knew, so how could she not know?

"I didn't." She shakes her head. Her heart beats so fast listening to your words. Maybe she did have a chance with you.

"I have a secret." You decided it was now or never.

She hums and looks at you waiting for you to talk.

"I like this girl..but I think I don't have a chance with her. What should I do?" You ask her, and Ellie feels her heart break, you liked another person.

"Just tell her. Simple." She reply's with annoyance in her voice, she didn't want you with another girl.

She gets up to leave but you interrupt her.

"I like you." You blurt out. Blushing as you said those words. You finally had said the truth.

"W-what?" She asks slightly taken aback.

"You told me to tell the girl I like her, so I did." You shrug your shoulders, but inside you were freaking out.

"Are you being serious?" She sits again.

"Yes."

"Fuck Y/N. I like you too..." She lets out a relieved breath.

You look at her in surprise.

"Wait? Really?" You ask her not wanting to believe.

"Yes Y/N. For so long. Let's get back to the house, to talk." She puts her hand for you to take it and you took it.

You were walking with hands intertwined with Ellie. And you were so happy she liked you back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
- Finally they admitted their feelings!
- Don't forget to vote!
xoxo <3