𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20

• Sexual Content •

"Ellie..this is so pretty." You said gasping.
Ellie had taken care of the house, and to your surprise she had put a trail of rose petals, and candles.

"I'm glad you like it baby." She got behind you, kissing your neck softly.

You hummed and Ellie grabs your waist taking you to the bedroom.

She opens the door and you see different candles, all over the bedroom.

"As much as I like this dress, I want to take it off..can I?" She nibles on your earlobe, and you moan out a yes.

She takes your dress off, and lays you on the bed. She takes her shirt off, you almost drool at the sight. She gets on top of you, kissing every single part of your body.
When she gets to your breasts, she starts massaging one, and sucks on the other, slightly biting onto it.

You moan her name, grabbing her hair. She smirks against your skin, and starts going lower, she gets to your underwear line, not touching the place where you wanted her the most, instead she sucked purple marks on your thighs, you could only feel her warm breath on your most sensitive place.
She was teasing you.

"Ellie...please I need you..." You moan out pulling on her hair, making her groan in pleasure.

"What do you need..umm baby?" She asks getting up kissing your lips, her tongue enters your mouth, you moan grabbing onto her hips.

"Please..I need you here." You grabbed her hand  placing it on your cunt, still covered by your underwear.

"As you wish love." She kissed you one last time before lowering her body.

She kisses your covered cunt, making you slighty shake. She takes off your underwear, trowing it on the bedroom floor.

She eyes your wet cunt before placing two fingers on it, spreding the wetness all over it.

Ellie starts to lick and suck on your clit, you moan in pleasure and relief.
She puts her tongue inside of you, you pull on her hair, putting a hand over your mouth to contain the moans.

Ellie could feel her underwear start to get with a wet patch, the sight of you was turning her on too much.

Ellie could feel you clench on her tongue, she knew you were about to cum, she doesn't stop, she starts rubbing your clit adding more pleasure to you.

"Ellie I'm going to..." You get cut of by your own moan.

"Cum baby. Cum on my tongue." Ellie orders you, and you start to shake, you couldn't take it anymore. You let yourself go, your eyes rolled to the back of your head, and you came on her face.

"That's a good girl." Ellie whispered, cleaning you up with her mouth. She gets up, kissing your lips, making you taste yourself.

"My turn." You smirk, changing places with her, now she was layed on the bed and you were on top of her.

Your thumb strokes her bottom lip, you kiss her, and then her neck, leaving behind your marks.

You hook two fingers on her underwear asking her if you could take it off, you look at her and she nods rapidly making you chuckle.
You take her underwear off, throwing it next to yours, your fingers come in contact with her wet pussy, she moans grabbing onto your shoulders.

"You're soaked baby." You whispered in her ear, causing shivers to run down her body.

You stroke her clit and she moans in your ear making your body come closer to hers.
You push two fingers inside of her, pumping in and out, not stopping your movements on her clit.

Adding her more pleasure, you take one of her nipples in your mouth, sucking and biting onto it.

"Y/N I can't anymore..." She whimpered and you felt her clenching on your fingers.

"Let go baby.." You whispered smirking.

She grabbed onto you, feeling her climax snap, her cum coating your fingers.

She lets out a deep breath, calming herself down after her climax, you chuckle sucking your fingers clean, laying next to her.

"That was perfect.." You said coming closer to her.

"Yes it was Ms.Williams." She says smiling, making you smile back.

After minutes of giggles, kisses and "I love you's", you both fell asleep, cuddling onto eachother.

This was your perfect honeymoon.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
- Here it is another chapter <3
- Hope you liked this spicy chapter hehehe
- Thank you for reading :3
- Don't forget to vote! <3
- And we have only one more chapter to finish this story :(
xoxo <3