𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

• Sexual Content •

You slowly wake up in a warm embrace, Ellie's arms wrapped around your waist, and your legs tangled.
You smile seeing her sleeping face, she looked so peaceful.

You slowly caress her tattooed arm, it's the second time you do that, you just really like her tattoo, you notice that the tattoo covers a scar, which makes it more beautiful to you.

Ellie wakes up and watches you for a while with a smile on her face, before talking.
"Goodmorning baby."

Her morning voice makes you feel hot inside, and you hide your red face on her neck, leaving soft kisses, making her cuddle into you more.

"Morning." You softly said, kissing her lips lightly.

"Give me a proper kiss baby." She smirks and softly grabs the back of your neck, pulling you to a kiss.

The kiss is slow and passionate, but hot and needy at the same time.
You let out a soft moan, and Ellie's tongue enters your mouth.
You straddle her, and her naked body touches yours.
You grab her hair, slightly pulling on it, making Ellie moan, she grabs your waist and her hands start wondering to your breasts.
She touches your hard nipples, making you moan her name.
You need to have a release somehow, and Ellie knew that too, she could feel your wetness on her thigh. And suddenly she had an ideia.
She puts you on a straddling manner on her thigh.

"Come on baby, ride my thigh. I bet you're desperate for a release. Make yourself come for me, will you baby?" She whispers in your ear.
You shudder in pleasure and almost moan at the thought.

You start moving your hips slowly back and fort, moaning at the new feeling, you grab Ellie's shoulders for support, you can feel yourself becoming weak for her already. Your wetness starts covering her thigh.

Ellie grabs your hips, pushing you harder on her thigh, your clit now getting stimulated too. You can't take it anymore.

"Ellie please.." You moan desperately.

"Please what baby? What do you want me to do?" She smirks, but at the same time she's wet just by the sight of you becoming a mess for her.

"Please make me come Ellie. Please Ellie I need it so bad." You quietly moan in her ear, not stopping the movements of your hips.

She smirks at your neediness and with her middle finger she starts rubbing your clit, in slow circular movements.
Ellie other hand is on your hips, helping you moving back and forth.
You feel yourself coming closer to your climax.

"Please Ellie, I'm almost there.." You moan biting your lip to prevent any screams.

She presses harder on your clit and that was it. Your legs start to shake, and you both know you're closer and closer.

"Cum, baby." Her demanding voice makes you cum right there, your eyes shut tight and your juices wet even more her thigh.

"You did so good baby." She whispers putting her forehead against yours, kissing your lips.
You kiss her back tiredly but with a soft smile in your face.

She lays you on the bed, cleaning you softly with a shirt that she had put some water to make it wet.
You blush at her actions, she was so good with aftercare.

"Don't you..um want me to do..anything?" You whisper. She had pleasured you, you wanted to give her something back.

"It's ok baby. You're tired, giving you pleasure gives me pleasure. Sleep a little baby. After that we have to go back to Jackson, so rest a little. I'm here." She kisses your forehead and you nod, you cuddle closer to her, your head on her chest as she slowly caresses your back.
You fell asleep after a couple of minutes.

...

Two hours later you woke up, opening your eyes you realize that you are alone in the bed.
You quickly dress your clothes and then you search for Ellie.

"Ellie?" You ask standing in the empty hallway.
Suddenly the front door opens, making Ellie's figure come to a sight.

"You are up already, did you slept well baby?" She asks walking to you, she wraps her arms around your waist kissing your forehead.

"I did, but where were you?" You ask cuddling into her embrace.

"I was grabbing our stuff and preparing the horses." She explains carressing your cheek.

"What? Why didn't you woke me up? I could have helped you, you didn't needed to do it alone." You start to feel bad because she had to do it alone, while you were sleeping.

"But I wanted you to sleep, you were tired, and it didn't bother me doing it. Ok baby?" She didn't want you to feel bad for not helping, she really wanted you to rest.

"Ok I guess. So when we are getting back to Jackson tho?" You ask walking to the bedroom again while she follows behind.

"The sonner the better, if you want we can go right now, everything is ready to go. And we have to get there before the sun goes down." Ellie explains and you quickly agree.

"Ok let's go baby." She kisses your lips grabbing your hand and stopping briefly on the living room to grab her gun.

After five minutes of checking if everything was alright, you both walk to the horses.

"Do you have everything?" She asks again, getting on her horse.

You nod securing your bag, patting your horse slightly.
She blows you a kiss and you chuckle doing the same.
And that's when the trip to go back starts.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
- Early chapter because it's my birthday 🥳
- Don't forget to vote!
xoxo <3