𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

"There's the first stop." Ellie says pointing at a small shop finally breaking the silence.
You just nod.
Ellie sees this and it pisses her off. She knew it was her fault you weren't speaking. She was mad at herself.

Getting to the shop you get out off the horse, making sure to attach him to the fence, Ellie did the same.

"You go left and I go right, ok?" She asks entering the shop.
You just nod again.
Ellie sighs in frustration but doesn't say anything.

You notice some food, and meds and also comics, you smile to yourself, grabbing everything and putting on your backpack.
Suddenly you hear a infected.

*Fuck.*

You look everywhere but you don't notice where is he. You grab your gun and search for it.

Out of nowhere he appears in front of you, causing you to miss the shot. You fall and he falls on top of you, trying to bite you.
You scream trying to grab your gun.
Ellie hears the shot and immediately runs to you.

"Y/N!" Ellie appears and shoots the infected.
You whisper a small thank you, getting up. Your heart is racing so fast caused by fear. You thought that was it, if it wasn't for Ellie, you were dead.

"What's wrong with you?!" She yells at you.
You look at her confused.

"You could have died! You are so stupid Y/N!" She starts getting closer to you yelling at you.

"What?! I'm sorry if I almost died! Why do you care anyways?!" You start yelling too. You don't know why she's acting this way.

"I-I don't! I don't care about you. I don't care if you die! Your stupidity is what's bothering me!" She yells hurtful things, regretting the second after. She had to act like she doesn't care. And it's hurting her too.

"Then next time leave me to die! If you don't care then why did you helped me?! I didn't asked for your help!!" Ellie's words had hurt you, hearing the person who you love saying such hurtful things to you is horrible.

"You're so annoying! That's why you don't have anyone, that's why you are alone! That's why your brother left you!" After saying that she immediately shuts her mouth. She knows she got too far.

"I know." You didn't expect her to touch the subject about your brother. And that hurts even more, especially coming from her.
You feel tears running down your face before you can control it. It had been two years since that,  and she was the only one bringing it up. Which hurts even more.

"I-I'm so sorry Y/N. I didn't mean too.." Ellie apologize, she didn't want to bring your brother up, it just had slipped. And seeing your tears made her heart broke. Because she caused that pain.

"It doesn't matter. You said what you had to say. Life moves forward." You wipe your tears, getting out of the shop.

Ellie stays in her place, with a tear falling down her face. She knew she had fucked up for good. And she had to make things right. She loves you. She only said those things because she felt mad at herself for letting that happen to you. She was suppose to protect you, and she almost failed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
- They're so stubborn :/
- I'm sorry, this is a small chapter.
- Don't forget to vote!
xoxo <3