𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

• Sexual Content •

After waking up, you changed Ellie's bandages and then you prepared breakfast.

"Do you..want to talk about it? It's okay if you don't want to, I'm jus-" Ellie interrupt you with a kiss. She was laying in bed, because she needed to rest, and you were sitting on the bed next to her.

"It's okay. I-I'll tell you.." She says getting comfortable.

"So we were walking through this small village, and all of the sudden five man and one woman appeared, three in the front and three in the back, we tried, we really did, we killed three of them but then it just started to appear more, and we start to get low on ammunition..." She explain to you every single detail, how they manage to escape, how they killed almost every one there, every detail.

"I was so scared..I didn't know if you were ok, I didn't know where were you, I just wanted you in my arms.." You whisper trying to control the tears.

"Hey it's okay baby, I'm here now. I promise I'll never leave you again. I love you." She says opening her arms for you to cuddle.

"I love you Ellie. Forever?" You whisper getting closer to her.

"Forever, my love." You smile at her words, and after a couple of minutes you hear her soft breathing, indicating that she had fallen asleep. You run your fingers through her hair, softly massaging her head, relaxing while she rested.

...

•One week later• (I'm sorry for all the time jumps, but they are really needed.)

One week later and Ellie was feeling a lot better, you had also visited Joel and Tommy and they were also alright.

Dina and Jesse visited all days, bringing snacks and comics.

"Okay let's get dressed cause Dina and Jesse are probably coming now." You said kissing her lips, getting up of the bed.

"You're right.." Ellie got behind you kissing your neck, causing you to bite your lip to prevent any moans.

"Ellie...we can't right now." She chuckles at your words and slaps your ass walking to the bathroom. You roll your eyes silently giggling at her actions.

...

"So me and Jesse have somenting to tell you both." Dina says looking nervous.
You were all siting on the floor with some blankets and pillows.

"Okay, we're hearing." You say and Ellie nods at your words.

"Well, ummm...I'm pregnant." She says and your eyes widen, Ellie's jaw is on the floor.

"What?! Omg Dina, congratulations!" You throw yourself at her, hugging her. Ellie hugs Jesse congratulating him.

"Thank you. As you may know it wasn't in our plans to have a baby now, I was so nervous when I found out, but we will manage, and we are so happy." She hugs you back.
Ellie hugs now Dina and you are messing with Jesse's hair saying that he has to be super responsible from now on.

"Guess who's gonna be a daddy?" Jesse winks at Dina, and you start laughing, Ellie makes a gag sound, she had caught the two of them to many times doing the nasty.

"Please never say that again." Ellie says to Jesse making you all laugh.

After watching movies, reading comics, playing games, it was late, you and Ellie were still on the living room floor, cuddle up against each other, while Dina and Jesse were already asleep in the guest room, Jesse was tired from patrol and Dina from her pregnacy.

"Hey I want to ask you something.." Ellie whispered caressing your cheek, you were both cuddling, feeling each other's warm bodies.

"What is it?" You kissed her hand.

"Umm..so I was thinking that we could..you know..move in together.." Ellie whispered feeling shy.

"Really?" You asked quietly but excited.

"Yes baby."

"I'm down if you are. I would love to live with you." You kissed her lips making her sigh in content.

"Of course I want to live with you." She smiled against you lips.

The kiss started to get more heated, your soft pants made Ellie go crazy.
Her hands started to go lower on your body making you sigh in pleasure.

"Ellie we can't....they are-" Ellie cuts you off.

"Asleep like a baby, and we both know that they don't wake up that easely. But we don't have to do anything if you're not comfortable-" This time you cut her off with a kiss.

"You just have to be silent babe. I just want to pleasure you tonight, this is about you." Her hand go lower on your torso, right at when your underwear starts.

"Can I?" Ellie mumbles against your neck, sucking purple marks causing soft moans leaving your lips, you immediately put your hand over your mouth.

"Yes Ellie, please.."

Ellie's hand enter your underwear feeling all your wetness.

"You're so wet baby, is this all for me?" She asks you, teasing your clit in small circles.

"Yes, it's all for you Ellie...please touch me more.." You moan hiding your flustered face on her neck.

"As you wish angel." She enters you with one finger at first, you tense up, swalling your moans but some still escaping your mouth.

She pumps her finger at a slow face, quickly adding one more, her movements are slow but hard.

"I can feel you clenching already. Tell me, with one week without any release, I bet you were so horny all this time, don't think I didn't catch you clenching your thighs every time I teased you." She whispers in your ear and you shudder in pleasure. Her thumb starts working on your clit, you grab her arm trying to hold yourself.

"I know you want to cum baby, just let go." And with that your climax snaps, her teasing but soft words were enough to make you cum right there. Ellie feels her fingers getting wet with your juices, your thighs were shaking and your eyes rolled onto the back of your head.

"Good girl, you did so well baby." She caresses your hair, leaving kisses all over your face. You smile at her words.

"I love you." You said kissing her lips.

"I love you more angel." She smiled, pulling another blanket over the two of you.

"Can we watch a movie?" You asked Ellie cuddling more against her.

"Of course baby, you choose." She handed you all the DVD's.

You both spent the night like that, watching movies and cuddling, sometimes Ellie cracked a joke that Joel had told her, making you laugh even though it was not that funny.

That lonely feeling disappeared since Ellie confessed her love to you.
And after a long time, you were truly happy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
- Dina revealed her pregnancy!!
- Thank you for reading!
- Don't forget to vote!
xoxo <3