𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

After some hours at the library, you and Ellie ended up returning to Jackson before it was night.
She made you a nice dinner and then you both went to sleep, the small trip you both made was tiring.

...

•One week later•

"Y/N I have to go." Ellie laughs at your attempt to make her stay. She was going on patrol with Joel and Tommy, but you didn't want her to go.

"But I'm going to miss you.." You mumble against her neck.

"Me too baby. But you know I have to go, and I'll be back before you notice. It's only patrol baby." She explains kissing all over your face making you giggle.

"Okay okay, I guess I'll let you go." You hug her one more time before pulling apart.

"I'll be back at the end of the day." She kisses you again.

"Okay, be careful." You say grabbing her hands.

"I will be, don't worry." She kisses your forehead, and then she goes to grab her backpack.

"I have to go now baby, it's almost eight." Ellie said coming to you, wrapping her arms around you.

"Alright I don't want you to be late."

"Bye baby, I'll be back at seven." She grabs your hand kissing it before opening the front door.

"I love you." You kiss her one last time before she goes.

"I love you more." She kisses your forehead and then she leaves making you frown, you didn't like to be alone.

But you decided to go see Dina since you didn't have nothing to do all day, and you miss her (even though last night you all went on a double date, she's your best friend so you always miss her) so you wanted to spent the day with her, but it was still to soon, so you return to the bedroom and then you fell asleep hugging Ellie's pillow.

...

It was ten o'clock and you had already taken a shower and ate breakfast.

"Y/N!" Dina says after opening her door, she hugs you immediatly.

"Hey Dina, I was thinking if we could spend the day together. Ellie went on patrol and I didn't want to spend the day alone." You explain hugging her.

"I was thinking the same actually. Jesse went on patrol too, so we can have a girls day!" She grabs your hand dragging you inside.

...

"So how's things with Ellie?" Dina asks while applying your face mask, you were both sitting on her couch, with some music on the back while eating chips.

"Is really good actually. We are both very happy. How's yours?" You say with a big smile on your face.

"We're doing good, sometimes we fight, like our usual fights, but we love eachother very much." She explains to you.

"All done!" She says excited putting the brush from the face mask down.

"Thank you, now we can both relax." You laugh seeing your face and Dina's face in a small mirror.

...

"Hey Dina, don't you think Ellie was suppose to be here by now?" You say looking at the clock.

"I mean, sometimes patrol can take more time than expected. I'm sure that everything is alright." She says caressing your shoulder. You were both in the kitchen while she made a cake, or at least tried too.

"Yeah they are probably almost coming back." You try to not freak out. It was almost nine at night and Ellie said she would be here by seven, but like Dina said, sometimes it can take longer than expected.