𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

• Sexual Content •

Both of you enter the house, and then sit on the couch.

"So let's talk." She breaths.

"Ok..well I start. I like you for a really long time. I think you're gorgeous, amazing, and deep down you're a really good person. But I always kept those feelings for me, I didn't want to ruin our friendship. But then we started fighting all the time, I still don't know why, and then I realized it kept my feelings away. So I just ignored my feelings, cause I thought it was impossible for you to like me back. But I'm here now, finally saying that I like you." Letting out those words made you a lot better. You look at Ellie and she had a genuine smile on her face. Everything you had said was true. You just didn't say one thing, that you love her, you thought it was too soon, and she probably would freak out.

"My turn. I really like you too. Since the beginning, the day I saw you I couldn't believe you were real, you are a beautiful and sweet person. I'm sorry for those fights, I guess it was a way to put my feelings aside too. I didn't even knew you like girls. I'm sorry for everything I said to you, I just wanted to push you away because of my feelings. I like you. So much it hurts." She looks at you and you had a tear falling down your face. They were happy tears, she liked you back and you were almost exploding in happiness.

"Shit did I said something wrong. I'm sorry." She starts slightly panicking, cleaning a tear from your face.

"They are happy tears." You said hugging her. She was surprised at first, but then she melted into the hug.

After a while of hugs, you pulled back, you looked at her and then at her lips. She did the same.

And then you kissed her, and you could have swear you felt fireworks in the moment your lips touched hers.
She didn't waste no time and immediately kissed you back.
She grabbed your face with both hands, you moaned quietly, making her tongue enter your mouth.
You put your arms around her neck making her body get closer to yours.
She bites your bottom lip softly making you moan.
She pulls away for a second.

"Do you..um..want do go to the bedroom..?" She's nervous, she doesn't want to pressure you into anything.

"Yes Ellie, I want to. Come on." She grabs your hand making her way to the bedroom.
She opens the door and she hugs you from behind, leaving soft feather kisses on your neck. You sigh in satisfaction.

She lays you on the bed softly almost like you're made of glass.
She locks the door and makes her way to you, she lays on top of you, with a leg between yours, and with her forearms on the bed to not crush you.
You grab her face softly and kiss her making her moan.

"Can I take your top baby?" She asks kissing your neck.

"Yes, please Ellie." You let out a quiet moan.

She takes your top, and then she kisses your torso leaving soft kisses everywhere and leaving marks behind, she admires you in your black lace bra.
You look so beautiful.
Running her hands down your torso she puts her hands behind your back, but before taking your bra off she looks at you for approval, you nod with a smile.
She takes the bra off leaving your breasts bare, the cold air making your nipples hard.
You blush turning your head to the other side.

"You are so pretty baby." She compliments you smiling and kissing your lips. You smile at her compliment.

You tug at her shirt signaling for her to take it off, she had too many clothes on.
She smirks taking it off.
You almost moan at the sight of her, her abs, her strong shoulders. She was beautiful.

"You're beautiful." You say running your fingers down her abs. She slight blushes.

"Can I take these off?" She asks tugging at your pants. You say yes and she takes them off.