xxvi. visit

Our last week of the break is spent sitting around Grimmauld place, listening to the adults argue about Harry and the kids testing out the twin's joke product. They were set on opening a joke shop after school, something that Mrs. Weasley was not too pleased to hear about. Mr. Weasley had taken Harry to his hearing at the Ministry, they we're going to come back and tell us whether or not he'd be expelled from Hogwarts for using magic outside of school. I was laying on the couch in one of the bedrooms, propping my legs up on the arm of the chair. My morning was spent vomiting due to the twins faulty batch of puking pastilles. I promised myself while puking my guts out, that I would never speak to them again, so far it had been 2 hours and they wouldn't leave me alone. 

"Please, we're sorry." George whined in my ear. 

"We'll do anything you want." Fred whined from over the back of the couch. I rubbed my eyes with the palms of my hands, and turned to look at Ron. He was staring at his brothers, very clearly annoyed and angry at them. Hermione and Ginny were standing in the corner laughing at us. 

"What on earth have you two done to the poor girl!" Molly screams from the doorway. Everyone whips their head over to look at her, and we all see Sirius and Lupin standing behind her and looking over her shoulder, snickering like little kids. 

"We didn't mean to mum!" George continues to whine. 

"They've broken me, Mrs. Weasley!" I frown, acting as upset as I can. 

"Oh, just call me Molly, dear." She walks over, swatting at her sons and helping me to my feet. 

"Mum! We're fixing it!" Fred defends himself, standing in front of us as we make our way out the door. She keeps swinging her hand at him as I smirk, meeting his eyes. She walks me down the stairs in front of Sirius and Lupin, sitting me down in the kitchen and grabbing me a glass of water. 

"Well, Miss May." Sirius sits opposite me, and looks at my eyes. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. Just been a little sick today."

"Those boys, I don't know what I'm going to do with them." Molly carries on behind me. 

"Oh no, it's not their fault. I'm always happy to help out with whatever." I sip my water, still looking at Sirius. Lupin goes to sit next to him, looking at me. "Professor Lupin, you look tired."

"You can call me Remus, Clover." He smiles slightly and I nod to him. Molly pulls out the seat next to me and sits down slowly.

"Clover, we wanted to talk to you about the Order of the Phoenix, I assume that your friends have told you about it." Sirius says to me, he seems like a natural leader. I continue to nod in response. "Your mother isn't very enthusiastic about magic, is she?"

"No, she probably thinks I've been kidnapped and taken hostage by a group of wizards. Which, well, is partly true." I reply, making Remus chuckle. 

"That is rather unfortunate." He laughs.

"Yes, you may be in trouble when you see her." Sirius sighs.

"Lucky that won't be happening." I reply bluntly. 

"About that..."

"Clover, the Wizard world can become an extremely dangerous one, at any second, with Lord Voldemort's return." Remus interrupts Sirius, talking with his hands. 

"We just think that your mother should know, especially with the Order back up." Molly rubs my back, looking at me supportively. 

"You guys want me to go back? To see my mum? After I've basically run away into certain death?" I raise my eyebrows.