61

We walked up to his apartment and he held the door open. I walked under his arm and in to the home. Going out tonight?

"When are we going back over?" I asked and he looked at his watch. "Well its 3 right now. So like 4ish hours. Meet there then go out when everyone is ready" he spoke and I nodded and laid on the couch. I was tired.

"You gonna take a nap?" He asked and he walked over. "Yeah" I nodded and closed my eyes. "Do you wanna sleep in my bed?" He asked and I lifted my hand up. He picked me up and we walked to his room.

"How was your day?" I asked and laid my head in his chest. "It was good. Got some work done which is always a plus" he spoke and I nodded. "That is good" I yawned. We both got in bed and I quickly fell asleep.

-

"Quinn" I heard a whisper. "Quinn do you still wanna go out?" Cameron nudged my shoulder a little bit and I groaned.

"What time is it?" I asked him. "6:28" he told me. "I need to shower" I spoke. "I just got out. You still wanna go?" He asked and I opened my eyes. He was crouched beside the bed. I smiled and nodded. His hair was still wet.

"Yeah let me get up" I told him and made a noise as I sat up outta the bed. I ran my hands though my hair and he stood up. I went and took a shower and I was digging though the bottom drawer where I had put my clothes.

"Oh" I heard him and he had walked in. I smiled as I kneeled down in just my towel. "You like?" I asked and he nodded and walked over to me. His fingers went to the top of the towel and pulled at it slightly.

"I've gotta get dressed" I giggled and pulled away. "Nah" he shook his head. "Yeah" I nodded and threw my clothes on the bed. "Go wait down stairs" I spoke and he frowned. "I've seen you naked" he told me and I nodded.

"A 100 times" I agreed with him. He looked at me as he backed out of the room. I got dressed and grabbed my shoes. I walked down the steps and he was texting. I sat on the ground and started to pull my shoes on.

"I know I saw you walk down. Don't try to scare me." He called and I chuckled. "I'm over here" I spoke and he walked from in the kitchen and saw me. "You don't like being scared?" I grinned. "You know I dont" he spoke and I chuckled and tied my shoes.

"Good?" I asked as I stood up. "Yes. You look beautiful" he smiled and squeezed my hand. "You're just sayin that" I waved my hand and he smiled. "Oh what are we going to dress as for that party?" He asked me and I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Party?" I questioned. "For halloween. Weve gotta dress up or they won't let us in. It's a huge party I thought Ryan said somthing about it" he hummed and opened up the door for me.

"You've been before?" I asked and he nodded. "The past 2 years I think. Its pretty fun" he nodded locking the door behind us. "Uh. I don't know. I haven't really dressed up for halloween. How strict is the dress code?" I chuckled.

"They have people that stand at the doors to make sure everyone has costume. If they don't approve you don't get in" he grabbed my hand as we started to walk.

"Weird. Uh. I don't know. We have a little bit to think about it" I shrugged and he nodded. "Alright. I'll think of some stuff" he spoke and we got in the car. We drove over to the boys house and walked in.

"Were here" Cameron called and he had grabbed my hand on the way in. "Ryan and Sam should be over any minute" Toby told us and she smiled. "Oh my god cunt. Late. As always. We've already been drinking" Mason told us.

"We can tell" Cam spoke and I chuckled. "Shut up" Mason pointed at him with a laugh. We all did a couple shots and smoked a little.

"Alright are we ready?" Ryan asked as he tried to gather us all together. "No getting arrested" Sam pointed at me and I threw my hands up as they laughed. We all drove and got to a club where Ryan knew a bunch of people.

We started to drink a bit and I was with Cameron. We were having fun. "Cam. Quinn come on" Sam told us. "To the next one?" Cameron asked and Sam nodded. We all got out and started to walk. We got to the next place and got in.

"Quinn. You're doing shots." Eric told me and Cam and I followed him. We all stood near the bar taking shots and being stupid.

"I have got to pee" I spoke after my 4th one. I walked to the bathroom and got in. There was a couple of girls in there but the music was quieter. I sat down and went pee and smiled. I finished up and walked out of the bathroom and went to go find my friends.

I walked though some people and my arm was grabbed. I was yanked back and faced a man I didn't know. "Stop looking for the answers." he grabbed my shoulders, and I felt like my heart stopped.

"Stop digging Quinn" he told me firmly and I wasn't breathing. "Who are you?" I asked him. "You have to stop. There dead, but its over." He told me and I put my hands up as my heart raced.

"Oi fuck off cunt!" I heard Mason yell and he pushed the guy away from me. "You have to believe me" the guy tried to grab me again. "I will knock you out. Leave." Mason spoke and he pulled me though the people.

"Who was that?" He asked me and I shook my head. "I don't know. He just. Grabbed me" I spoke breathlessly. We walked to the other guys. "Hey Quinn" Cameron smiled as he saw me and his face dropped.

"Your shaking? What happened?" He asked and turned towards me. "I don't know. Some guy grabbed me" I told him and he looked around. "He's gone" I shook my head.

"Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded but I didn't know if I was. "I think I'm gonna go" I told him. "Home? Yeah we can go" he nodded and I shook my head. "No you stay. I'm gonna go to my house. I'm not feeling good" I told him and he felt my forhead and my cheeks.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah. I'm just a little dizzy" I told him. I felt like I was gonna throw up. "Ok. You do feel a little warm I'll call you a car." He told me and we walked outside.

I had my arms at my side as I walked next to him. My car pulled up and he opened the door. "Text me when you're home." He told me and I nodded with a small smile. "I'll see you tomorrow" I told him and he nodded and closed the door.