59

I heard his car start up and he pulled out of the drive way. I pulled the box back out and I started to lay the papers around my desk and on my bed. I started to look up bank statements, company's with the same names.

Any other names I found on the papers. I looked around in the basement a bit more but only found a few more folders. I looked and figured out the company was making some kind of implant for people with disability's. Ok.

So my parents were funding a good thing. Why did they start pulling there money out. Who runs this? If it was to help people they were doing the right thing. I kept searching and found who owned the company. Rick Willis. Weird name but ok.

I started to look up some stuff about him. I went on about a million different websites but non of them actually led me to anything. My detective skills weren't good at all. My phone rang and I grabbed it.

"Hello?" I answered as I looked at my computer screen. "I'm crying right now" Cameron spoke and I blinked a couple times. "Why are you crying Cameron?" I asked him.

"Cause I thought you were gonna be at my house when I got home from work" he told me and I smiled. "Well Raz called me. He wanted to have dinner. Were having pizza if you want" I offered and he hummed.

"Dinner with you and Raz? I think you guys need some time. I've been stealing you away alot" he told me. "Are you still scared of him?" I teased. "Noo" he spoke and I giggled. "Alright. Well I'll call you tomorrow if you want" he offered.

"That sounds good." I told him. "Ok. Love you" he said quietly. "I love you too" I nodded and we hung up. I set my phone down and kept searching. Rick. Rick. Rick Willis. Why? Why so much money and then pulling it all out. There had to be more.

Instead of searching the name I searched the company. I typed on my computer and anything interesting I put on a little document so I could revisit it.

"Hey Q! I'm home. Pizza is hot!" Raz called from down stairs and I shut my computer and put the box back in my closet. I went down stairs and he was already eating. I smiled and walked over.

"You gonna go over to Cam's tonight?" He asked me and I shook my head. "Nah I figured I'd just stay here. I just talked to him" I spoke and he nodded. "Well that sounds good to me. I can't remember the last time you spent the night at your own house. I think Cam's growin on yeah" he smiled which made me smiled.

"Yeah. Shut up" I joked and he laughed. We ate our food and then went to our bedrooms. I sat back down at my computer and started my research again. There wasn't a lot of info about the company. Lack of funds was all it said. Was that my parents.

After a while I looked at the clock and it said 4:29am. Oh wonderful. I cracked my back on my chair and rubbed my eyes. I realized how tired I was. I crawled in to bed and it was a little weird not having Cameron beside me.

I was hoping to have my nightmare again. Maybe I missed somthing. Maybe there was something else to it. I had closed my eyes and laid there but my body told me no in the sleeping department. I laid there and after a while I heard the birds outside. Fuck. What the fuck.

I squeezed my eyes together tightly and took a deep breath. I just want some sleep please. Why can't I sleep. I'm tired. I sat up after trying to shut my brain off but it didn't work.

I grabbed my phone. 7:42am. I rubbed my eyes again and got out of bed. What day is it? I went down stairs and made some coffee. Raz came out a bit later as I sat at the table with my 4th cup of coffee and I was scrolling though my phone.

"You're up early" he commented. "I couldn't sleep" I sighed. "You didn't sleep at all?" He asked me, and I shook my head. "Well maybe take a nap today. Drinking coffee probably wont help" he hummed as I sipped my coffee.

"You've got work?" I questioned and he groaned. "Yeah." he sighed. "You're not gonna quit" I spoke and he smiled. "You are right. But if I keep telling myself I will then maybe" he shrugged.

"What are you gonna do besides nap?" He asked me. "Uh I was thinking about buying a car" I told him and his eyes got wide. "Yes. Then I can teach you" he sounded excited and I smiled.

"That sounds fun" I told him and he beamed. "Alright. I gotta get ready." He spoke and walked to his room. I tapped on Cameron's contact. He probably wasn't even awake.

Hey. I'm up if you dont have anything todo. I could come over?

No reply. Sleepy boy. Raz came back out and side hugged me as I sat. "Am I a piece of shit?" I asked him and he looked taken aback.

"Why would you ask that?" He chuckled. "Well all I do is sleep and eat and then sleep. I don't have a job" I told him and he shrugged.

"You have the means. If you wanna get a job then get one. If you wanna sleep and eat all day then that's what you should do" he shrugged. "I feel bad that you go to work every day and I'm just goofing off" I told him and he shook his head.

"You live your life the way you want to" he told me and I smiled. "Alright" I nodded. "You're not a piece of shit. Don't think like that" he messed my hair up and walked towards the door.

"Ill see you tomorrow I'm gonna go out with a couple of my buddies" he told me and I smiled. "Be safe. Don't drive drunk" I pointed at him. "No promises" he pointed back at me and walked out the door.