13

I looked around his apartment a little bit and cleaned up. He had alot of books. I had never seen him read but maybe he was into it. I grabbed a book off the shelf and sat on the couch.

I read and there were little notes on the side of the words. Written in pencil. I read the book and the notes he had put there. Some of them were a bit scandalous. I drank coffee and read like an old woman.

The door clicked and it was pushed open. Cameron's face lit up as he saw me sitting there. "Ran a bit late but I'm here" he spoke and kicked his shoes off.

"What are you reading?" He asked and I showed him the cover. "Your over half way, have you been-" he stopped and his face got a bit red.

"Reading the side notes. Yes. Chapter 12. 3 pages in towards the bottom was my favorite comment. Try this with Trix" I spoke and he grabbed the book from my hand. "Did you ever try it?" I asked him as he put the book back in the shelf. "No" he told me but didn't turn around.

"Anyway." He rubbed the back of his neck and sat down next to me. He was close and I had been sitting against the arm of the seat. He looked at me for a moment and rested his head on his hand. It was quit for a moment and my heart was racing a bit fast.

His other hand went on to my thigh and he leaned in and kissed me. "Do you wanna have dinner tonight?" He asked me and I smiled and laughed a bit. "What?" He asked now smiling. "I thought you were-" I stopped and shook my head.

"What?" He asked again being more playful and pulling my leg towards him. "Nothing" I turned my head and he grabbed my waist pulling me towards him. He kissed my cheek and my jawline.

"I would never unless you asked" he told me and I looked at him. "I have to ask? That'll be embarrassing" I told him and he grinned. "Well you could say yes right now" he told me and slid his hand up my leg. My breath hitched in my throat and I was getting a bit nervous. It wasn't my first time but I was by no means experienced.

"You are very flirtatious" I told him. "Its one of my best qualities" he shrugged. "So kissing is aloud. Putting my hand here" he squeezed my thigh. "Are you-" he stopped for a moment. "No. But not very experienced" I told him quietly.

"I could teach you" he offered quickly and I pushed him and got off the couch with him laughing. "Such a tease" he whined and I walked in to the kitchen.

"Did you get all your work done?" I asked him and washed the coffee pot out. "Yep. You are the only thing on my todo list" he told me and I turned around and his mouth was open.

"I didn't mean it like that" he shook his head and I smiled. We watched tv and we asked each other questions. "And in school?" He asked me. "I wasn't very popular. I didn't play sports. I was in band for a couple years" I offered and he smiled.

"Band? I can play the guitar" he told me. "Really?!" I got excited and he nodded and stood up. He went to his room and brought down a guitar. "Can you play?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No way, but my dad loved his guitar" I told him. He sat down and played a couple cords. "What's rhymes with Quinn?" He thought for a moment. "Win. Sin. Pin. Hin." He scrunched his nose. "Hin is not a word" I chuckled.

"Here you try" he handed me the guitar. "Like this" he moved my hands and I held the neck and my fingers hovered over the bottom strings. "So a C would be" he moved my fingers and pressed them on the strings.

"Is it suppose to hurt?" I asked and he nodded. "Strum" he spoke and I played the cord but it didn't sound right. "Oh. This one" he moved my pointer finger up. "Now go" he nodded and my fingers went across the strings.

"Ah almost as beautiful as you" he told me. "Maybe I could teach you" he offered. "I don't know I'm a pretty slow learner" I scrunched my nose. "Thats fine. We're both young we have lots of time" he assured me as I handed him back the guitar. "I like it when you play" I told him and he smiled.

"Cameron!" There was a loud knock at the door. "Cam!" The knock continued. "I wonder who that is" he got off the couch and walked over to the door. He twisted the handle and the door swung open and Mason, Eric and Matt walked in.

"Yeah come on in" Cameron spoke. "You got any beer cunt?" Mason asked. "Hi Quinn" Eric gave me a smile and waved. "Oh Quinn?" Mason and Matt turned around and all three of them looked at Cameron.

"What were you two doing?" Mason wagged his finger at us. "What do you need?" Cameron asked them as they stood in his kitchen. They looked at me and back to Cameron.

"Were here to see if you wanna go out" Matt told him. "Uh well unlike the three of you I have a woman in my house and I think-" "Hold on. Hold on just a second. You don't think we fuck?" Mason asked. "We fuck" Eric agreed.

"That's not-" "Quinn you wanna come too?" Mason asked me and I just smiled. "I'll have to check my schedule" I spoke and they scoffed. "What schedule. Your over here all the time" Matt threw his hands up. There was more knocking at the door. It opened and Toby and Jay walked in.

"Oh you didn't tell us you had a lady friend over" Jay hit Cameron as he walked past him. "You guys reek of weed and booze" Cameron spoke. "Nah" Mason laughed.

"Are you cunts comin out or what?" Matt asked us. Cameron looked at me and I shrugged. Why not. "Yeah we'll go" Cameron spoke. "Were meeting at Ryan and Sam's for food first" Toby told us and she opened the door and gathered her ducklings. They all walked out and the door was shut.

"Do they assume we just fuck everytime I'm over here?" I asked him and he smiled and walked back over to the couch and sat with me. "We don't have to go" he shook his head.

"I want to. I like seeing you with your friends. I wanna get to know them better too" I told him. "But me the best?" He asked and I kissed him. "Of course" I kissed him again.