Chapter 61: JIANG XUN IS A BIG PERVERT!!!

Start from the beginning

[100K Volts]: Let's make some plans in advance so the director can't mess with us this time.

[Qian]: I'm completely on board. If that director tries to get me to wear a miniskirt again, I swear…

[stone]: Also on board. Fuck, some tabloid took that footage of me washing dishes from the last installment and said that my career in entertainment was over, that I was washing dishes to scrape by. And some people even believed it! My mom called me and said we had plenty of land at home, and even if I failed as an entertainer, I could just go home and be a farmer. No need to wash dishes. I spent all night explaining it to her.

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: candle.jpg

[100K Volts]: candle.jpg

The guests chatted for a while longer, but didn't come up with any useful plans to tackle whatever the showrunners had in store for them. They would have no choice but to wait and see what the director had actually planned, though they all shared a common goal:

Not to be bullied by the show again.

Since they didn't know what to expect, Gu Wei sneakily sent Jiang Xun a private message as well.

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: Jiang Xun, see you soon!

[Husband]: Remember to rush over as soon as you see your husband.

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: Will do!

In order to create a spooky atmosphere, recording started at night. Gu Wei spent all afternoon getting into costume, watching the makeup artist fuss with his hair and outfit. It was already evening by the time the makeup artist finally finished her work.

Gu Wei had gotten up too early that morning, and he'd started falling asleep in the makeup chair. It was only when he heard the makeup artist say she was all done that he blearily blinked open his eyes, hearing Mu Yue let out a gasp from behind him.

"Weiwei, you look incredible in period clothing!" Mu Yue exclaimed.

"His facial structure is amazing, his features are gorgeous. He could make a living just off that face. Beautiful out of makeup, beautiful in makeup," the makeup artist raved. "Didi, in the future, you should star in a period drama."

As Gu Wei's assistant, Mu Yue was extraordinarily proud. "He's a very talented actor, too. Just a few days ago, the director of his drama was showering him with praise."

Gu Wei finally lifted his head and looked into the mirror. The youth in the mirror was a little familiar, but also a little foreign, like a stranger. He had been dressed in a blue-green period costume, and his hair was done up in a high ponytail. The bangs that remained hanging over his forehead would stir softly in a breeze.

It was undeniably a good look on him.

The costume designer waved him over to one side for some photographs. Gu Wei was asked to sit on a rock and strike a pose where he looked up at the sky with a long blade of grass in his mouth. The showrunners planned to release photos of the guests in costume on Weibo as soon as they started to record.

Mu Yue had been working in the entertainment industry for almost half a year now, and she had seen countless beautiful faces in her everyday work. She thought she'd long since become immune to gorgeous celebrities, but looking at Gu Wei now, she felt like she was having the same 'ah ah ahhhhhhh' feelings as all his little hedgehogs.

"I think your fans are going to cry tears of joy once they see this photo of you," Mu Yue declared.

"Do I really look that good?" Gu Wei asked, uncertain.