Chapter 61: JIANG XUN IS A BIG PERVERT!!!

Filming a drama was hard work. The cast and crew often stayed on set late into the night. Gu Wei worked tirelessly the few days before he was due to depart for his next variety show recording. As the weekend approached, Escape Without a Trace finally released the official announcement of their second installment—

@EscapeWithoutATraceOfficial: Honored guests, assemble! @CocoaBeiKe @T.ATW-GuWei @T.ATW-ShiXinyan @TMW-Xun @QianYiningLovesSinging Our next installment will be filmed on a specially constructed set, with all our esteemed guests in historical costumes! Let's all look forward to seeing them with Little Tao!

Even though the announcement had been released on a weekday morning, the fans who had anxiously awaited the second installment eagerly rushed to Weibo to leave their comments—

@Little Hedgehog's Sunny Doll: IT'S HEEERRREEEEEEEEE!!! @T.ATW-GuWei, we'll be looking forward to our Weiwei's performance on this new installment! I heard all the guests will be in period costumes. I can't wait to see what Gu Wei and Jiang Xun will look like!

@Doraemon's Ears: Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up. If you guys are short on cash, we'll fundraise for you. Please give Qian Yining lots of screen time!

@Good-Looking Netizen: Why are you so slow to release new installments? Hurry it up, won't you? Don't you want to make money? I'm here refreshing your page every day. As soon as you release a new part, I'll send you all my money!

@You Know What My Family Is Like: Ahhhh, why did it have to come now? I only have a month before my exams, can I get invested right now? Hurry, hurry! As soon as you put out the new part, I'll watch it right away! #FoodForXunWei

@LittleFlowerPetalKANI: I became a fan of Gu Wei after watching the last 'Wandering With You', and I already watched the first installment of this show too! It was really so, so good. I can't wait for the next part!

When the official announcement came out, Gu Wei was already on his way to the filming location—a movie and television studio in D City. The showrunners had only told the guests where they would be filming. All the other details were still under wraps.

Jiang Xun had had some business elsewhere, so he wasn't able to travel to D City with Gu Wei. Gu Wei could only look forward to reuniting with Jiang Xun once they were both on set.

Bright and early in the morning, in a group chat the guests had made for themselves, the stars of Escape Without a Trace were secretly conversing—

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: Morning, morning, morning~

[Qian]: Gu Wei, good morning.

[stone]: I'm so sleepy. Chi Yunkai made me stay up half the night playing games with him.

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: If our manager found out, she would kill you both.

[stone]: You don't tell anyone, I won't tell anyone. How would she ever find out?

[Bei Ke]: It's nice to be young. When you get to be almost thirty, you can't mess around all night anymore. When we get a chance, Old Bei Ke will teach you all about how to stay in good health.

[100K Volts]: I'm trying to imagine what traps the director has laid for us this time.

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: He's probably going to talk about how they don't have enough funding.

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: Ah, I just don't want to guess idioms again!

[Qian]: Your charades game last time was really too funny! How did you manage that? I almost started to think there was some story with you two. I'm seriously about to start believing all those sweet rumors about you online, hahaha.